Brian Tamaki

Great religious leader
7
7%
Douchebag conman in a bad suit
100
93%
 
Total voters : 107

Brian Tamaki: Great Religious Leader Or Douchebag Conman?

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Fri 30/Oct/09 1:35pm

Your thoughts callers.

But costs didn't stop at the door. Oath takers paid $295 - plus a $5 administration fee - for the ring symbolising their loyalty to Bishop Tamaki. Some were given the option of paying the ring off over time.


http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/artic ... d=10606279
E Dogg Capizzle
User avatar
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Re: Brian Tamaki: Great Religious Leader Or Douchebag Conman?

Postby jo on Fri 30/Oct/09 1:42pm

:blink: I'm sure you didnt need a pole to answer that.
jo
User avatar
"Windy"
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Re: Brian Tamaki: Great Religious Leader Or Douchebag Conman?

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Fri 30/Oct/09 1:45pm

I'm always up for a bit of pole action.
E Dogg Capizzle
User avatar
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Re: Brian Tamaki: Great Religious Leader Or Douchebag Conman?

Postby Henry Dorset Case on Fri 30/Oct/09 1:53pm

Anyone seen True Blood season 2? All I think about is Jason with the loyalty ring. And Catch 22. Oh, and Nazis.
Henry Dorset Case
User avatar
"[b]DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?[/b]"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: Brian Tamaki: Great Religious Leader Or Douchebag Conman?

Postby bigJIMMY on Fri 30/Oct/09 2:06pm

you must not talk il of the bishop! :satan:
bigJIMMY
User avatar
"DID SOMEONE SAY ICE CREAM! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"
Member for: 12 years 6 months

Re: Brian Tamaki: Great Religious Leader Or Douchebag Conman?

Postby znomit on Fri 30/Oct/09 2:06pm

Since when are the two things mutually exclusive?
znomit
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Re: Brian Tamaki: Great Religious Leader Or Douchebag Conman?

Postby cruiser on Fri 30/Oct/09 2:17pm

he only gets to be king because of Douchebag followers bowing to him!!!
cruiser
User avatar
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Re: Brian Tamaki: Great Religious Leader Or Douchebag Conman?

Postby Chickenman on Fri 30/Oct/09 2:22pm

OK who's the douche that voted religious leader?
Chickenman
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Re: Brian Tamaki: Great Religious Leader Or Douchebag Conman?

Postby Chickenman on Fri 30/Oct/09 2:24pm

znomit wrote:Since when are the two things mutually exclusive?


Since he proclaimed himself Bishop.
Chickenman
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Re: Brian Tamaki: Great Religious Leader Or Douchebag Conman?

Postby sweet_P on Fri 30/Oct/09 2:35pm

bigJIMMY wrote:you must not talk il of the bishop! :satan:


It seems you must not "vote ill" of him either...
Herald article wrote:Destiny Church supporters last night flooded an nzherald.co.nz poll which asked: How would you describe Brian Tamaki's Destiny Church? Of 10,579 readers who voted by 7.50pm, 49 per cent said it was a "valid church", while 51 per cent said Destiny Church was "a cult". Those results reflected a remarkable change from three hours earlier, when just 4 per cent of 4733 readers had voted for the "valid church" option.


Perhaps a wee bit of vote rigging there? :sly:
sweet_P
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Re: Brian Tamaki: Great Religious Leader Or Douchebag Conman?

Postby Henry Dorset Case on Fri 30/Oct/09 2:55pm

cruiser wrote:he only gets to be king because of Douchebag followers bowing to him!!!


like any king.

Henry Dorset Case
User avatar
"[b]DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?[/b]"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: Brian Tamaki: Great Religious Leader Or Douchebag Conman?

Postby bugle on Fri 30/Oct/09 3:01pm

King Bishop Tamaki? Bishop King Tamaki?

Shame on the fools who follow/donate/wear the black t shirt
bugle
User avatar
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Re: Brian Tamaki: Great Religious Leader Or Douchebag Conman?

Postby Muz on Fri 30/Oct/09 3:15pm

I had a laugh this morning when I was getting ready for work and heard on "The Rock" radio station that they'd run a similar telephone poll....the result was 100% of respondants thought Tamaki was a douche... :D

...personally I think Mr Tamaki has found a novel way to generate quite a decent revenue stream....but I'm sure he'll use all proceeds from his "collections" for the benefit of his followers...
Muz
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 1 month

Re: Brian Tamaki: Great Religious Leader Or Douchebag Conman?

Postby slowMTB on Fri 30/Oct/09 3:16pm

sweet_P wrote:
bigJIMMY wrote:you must not talk il of the bishop! :satan:


It seems you must not "vote ill" of him either...
Herald article wrote:Destiny Church supporters last night flooded an nzherald.co.nz poll which asked: How would you describe Brian Tamaki's Destiny Church? Of 10,579 readers who voted by 7.50pm, 49 per cent said it was a "valid church", while 51 per cent said Destiny Church was "a cult". Those results reflected a remarkable change from three hours earlier, when just 4 per cent of 4733 readers had voted for the "valid church" option.


Perhaps a wee bit of vote rigging there? :sly:


A BIT - I posted "Well he is Maori" and it was removed - rigged to the max.

It would appear that it is all right if to call people Pakeha but not slate the Maori :hmmm:

Tards :angry:
slowMTB
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 8 months

Re: Brian Tamaki: Great Religious Leader Or Douchebag Conman?

Postby Chickenman on Fri 30/Oct/09 3:22pm

slowMTB wrote:
sweet_P wrote:
bigJIMMY wrote:you must not talk il of the bishop! :satan:


It seems you must not "vote ill" of him either...
Herald article wrote:Destiny Church supporters last night flooded an nzherald.co.nz poll which asked: How would you describe Brian Tamaki's Destiny Church? Of 10,579 readers who voted by 7.50pm, 49 per cent said it was a "valid church", while 51 per cent said Destiny Church was "a cult". Those results reflected a remarkable change from three hours earlier, when just 4 per cent of 4733 readers had voted for the "valid church" option.


Perhaps a wee bit of vote rigging there? :sly:


A BIT - I posted "Well he is Maori" and it was removed - rigged to the max.

It would appear that it is all right if to call people Pakeha but not slate the Maori :hmmm:

Tards :angry:


This is one of my pet peeves too. Somebody might correct me who can speak, and therefore correctly translate Maori. But I've been led to believe Pakeha means "White Devil". Or am I mistaken?
Chickenman
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 6 months

National Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

52 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot], oldandlazy, Wobbler and 48 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles