Re: Bmx Worlds To Nz

Postby Spokes on Fri 18/Jun/10 9:43pm

pushbikerider wrote:
johnL wrote:the UCI awarded the 2013 BMX World Championships to Auckland, New Zealand


AWESOME!, I will be there as a spectator :thumbsup:


You could be my mechanic. :D :butbut:
Spokes
User avatar
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Re: Bmx Worlds To Nz

Postby pushbikerider on Fri 18/Jun/10 9:49pm

Spokes wrote:
pushbikerider wrote:
johnL wrote:the UCI awarded the 2013 BMX World Championships to Auckland, New Zealand


AWESOME!, I will be there as a spectator :thumbsup:


You could be my mechanic. :D :butbut:


:D :paranoid:
pushbikerider
User avatar
"Gone Riding.........."
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: Bmx Worlds To Nz

Postby wuffy on Fri 18/Jun/10 9:52pm

Spokes wrote:
wachtourak wrote:
wuffy wrote:Would free-caster cover it? Pardon my BMX ignorance :blush:


I seem to remember last years BMX worlds being on freecaster


Our you could to hop in your car and drive up and watch it.


Hmmmm. Mid July, I might be able to actually.
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 7 months

Re: Bmx Worlds To Nz

Postby Spokes on Fri 18/Jun/10 11:49pm

wuffy wrote:
Spokes wrote:
wachtourak wrote:
wuffy wrote:Would free-caster cover it? Pardon my BMX ignorance :blush:


I seem to remember last years BMX worlds being on freecaster


Our you could to hop in your car and drive up and watch it.


Hmmmm. Mid July, I might be able to actually.


Youve only got 3 years to work it out.
Spokes
User avatar
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Re: Bmx Worlds To Nz

Postby Spokes on Sun 20/Jun/10 2:55pm

Well started my training for this today. Its going to be fun.
Spokes
User avatar
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Re: Bmx Worlds To Nz

Postby slumdog on Sun 20/Jun/10 3:12pm

What do you do to train for this?

Should be pretty cool to spectate at, with the event in an Arena.

Lot of work to build a track. Who does that, UCI, or the local organisers? They need people to help?
slumdog
Member for: 7 years 5 months

Re: Bmx Worlds To Nz

Postby dented on Sun 20/Jun/10 5:21pm

Spokes wrote:Well started my training for this today. Its going to be fun.

I, on the other hand, am fully trained, and chose today as the day I start to taper.
dented
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Re: Bmx Worlds To Nz

Postby Spokes on Sun 20/Jun/10 5:57pm

dented wrote:
Spokes wrote:Well started my training for this today. Its going to be fun.

I, on the other hand, am fully trained, and chose today as the day I start to taper.


Well you will be fully rested by the time its on then......
Spokes
User avatar
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Re: Bmx Worlds To Nz

Postby dented on Sun 20/Jun/10 6:26pm

:cool:
dented
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Auckland | Auckland Region | BMX Racing | BMX Riding | Cycling | New Zealand | Regions | Upper North Island - Latest Posts

Who is online

58 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot], oldandlazy, Philthy and 52 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles