Calendar Event: February 13, 2010

Black Stump Adventure Ride

Postby Melissa_Theuriau on Mon 8/Jun/09 3:27pm

R & R Sport Black Stump Adventure Ride
Wilton Colleries Road, Glen Massey, Ngaruawahia

This challenging mountainbike ride has many riders talking that it is one of the toughest in the country and have compared it with the Karapoti! The great thing about the Black Stump is that it has something for everyone, with a choice of 4 ride lengths.

For more information and distances go to http://www.blackstumpadventures.co.nz/index.html
Melissa_Theuriau
"Vorb News Reader"
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Re: Black Stump Adventure Ride

Postby RussS on Mon 8/Jun/09 8:41pm

Getting in early for thier 2010 mudfest are they?

I really shouldn't laugh, but dammit they have had crappy luck with the weather :crazy:
RussS
Member for: 13 years 2 months

Postby KieranC on Sun 14/Feb/10 8:56pm

RussS wrote:Getting in early for thier 2010 mudfest are they?

I really shouldn't laugh, but dammit they have had crappy luck with the weather :crazy:

Not quite as muddy this year :thumbsup: and we didn't have to overcome the turnip paddock at the end :thumbsup:
KieranC
Member for: 12 years 11 months

Postby Sexton on Mon 15/Feb/10 7:29am

We had a bit of mud for the Killer run the next day.Started in drizzle,stopped then fined up and dried out a bit later on.
Sexton
Member for: 10 years 5 months

Postby GoodThing on Mon 15/Feb/10 11:03am

Great Tough Ride , specially when you break your chain and end up running part of it ! To the guy who lent me his chainbreaker at the 21 km mark - BIG THANKS . I couldn't find you after the event , my brain was pretty fuzzy by the end and I forgot your race number, might have been 474 (Matt Merrick ?) . After several announcements on the P.A system I left it with the organisers. Please contact them to get it back - thanks again.....
GoodThing
Member for: 9 years 8 months

Cycling | Events | Hamilton | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions | Upper North Island | Waikato - Latest Posts