Re: Bike Polo Wellington

Postby goldfish on Thu 30/Jul/09 1:21am

The Vic MTB club (now defunct :( ) has a whole bunch of bike polo mallets floating around Wellington somewhere. Would be great to see that stuff used.
goldfish
Member for: 12 years 5 months

Postby the-right-to-evolve on Thu 30/Jul/09 4:52pm

do you know anything about their where...abouts?

or anyone who we could contact to find out?
the-right-to-evolve
"Language is the liquid that we're all dissolved in, great for solving problems after it creates them."
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Postby the-right-to-evolve on Fri 31/Jul/09 7:33pm

how does next weekend on Sunday the 9th sound to everyone i need info before the coming Wednesday so i know the amount of people coming and whether i need to bring mallets.

oh and there will only be two of us coming up so ill have to sneak into your teams =)

locations for play area welcome as i still dont know haha
the-right-to-evolve
"Language is the liquid that we're all dissolved in, great for solving problems after it creates them."

Postby the-right-to-evolve on Sun 2/Aug/09 8:57pm

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmp
the-right-to-evolve

Postby Blatman on Mon 3/Aug/09 1:08am

The Vic bike club exists and is active, even using the said polo gear on a regular basis.
Email vuwbike at gmail dot com and someone will be able to tell you more. I can imagine a few members being keen on regular games for sure.
Blatman
Member for: 14 years 4 months

Cycling | Fixed Gear | Kapiti Coast | Lower North Island | New Zealand | Regions | Singlespeed | Wellington Region - Latest Posts