Postby SlackBoy on Mon 9/Jun/08 9:35pm

Chickenman wrote:
Oli wrote: I bow before you, O Master Wrench - I was trying to pour glue on my axe, but it flew off everywhere long before it hit the carbon... :(


The axe trick will work, but you need a vacuum in order to get the best results. In my experience, shops are unwilling to spend the money required to buy a vacuum big enough to swing an axe :(
Surely the vacuum in all mechanics heads would compensate for that tho
SlackBoy
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby wachtourak on Mon 9/Jun/08 9:38pm

This reminds me of the threads on the trademe forums
wachtourak
User avatar
"IMDABES"
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby Oli on Mon 9/Jun/08 9:39pm

mark2c wrote: Oli, the axe trick could work to fit smaller bikes to larger people


Using the axe on the people??? :crazy:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby Chickenman on Mon 9/Jun/08 9:41pm

SlackBoy wrote:
Chickenman wrote:
Oli wrote: I bow before you, O Master Wrench - I was trying to pour glue on my axe, but it flew off everywhere long before it hit the carbon... :(


The axe trick will work, but you need a vacuum in order to get the best results. In my experience, shops are unwilling to spend the money required to buy a vacuum big enough to swing an axe :(
Surely the vacuum in all mechanics heads would compensate for that tho


That depends on the size of the shop, the more mechanics, the bigger the vacuum. It's simple physics really.
Chickenman
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Postby mark2c on Mon 9/Jun/08 9:41pm

Leverage only - the handle end like a shoe horn (unless they are bad payers)...
mark2c
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 5 months

Postby Oli on Mon 9/Jun/08 9:43pm

Chickenman wrote:
SlackBoy wrote:
Chickenman wrote:
Oli wrote: I bow before you, O Master Wrench - I was trying to pour glue on my axe, but it flew off everywhere long before it hit the carbon... :(


The axe trick will work, but you need a vacuum in order to get the best results. In my experience, shops are unwilling to spend the money required to buy a vacuum big enough to swing an axe :(
Surely the vacuum in all mechanics heads would compensate for that tho


That depends on the size of the shop, the more mechanics, the bigger the vacuum. It's simple physics really.


You see, people? This is why the Man of Chicken is a God amongst us mere mortals. :love:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby musket on Mon 9/Jun/08 9:44pm

I heard that there there had actually been a tear in the space/time continuum in the Burkes workshop?
musket
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Postby SlackBoy on Mon 9/Jun/08 9:45pm

musket wrote: I heard that there there had actually been a tear in the space/time continuum in the Burkes workshop?
No no, we fixxed the toilet
SlackBoy
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Oli on Mon 9/Jun/08 9:45pm

A Black Hole?
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby SlackBoy on Mon 9/Jun/08 9:46pm

Oli wrote: A Black Hole?
And replaced the T paper
SlackBoy
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby musket on Mon 9/Jun/08 9:47pm

Oli wrote: A Black Hole?


yeah. crazy shit. Ricky nearly touched himself from the future. On the botty.
musket
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Postby Oli on Mon 9/Jun/08 9:48pm

musket wrote:
Oli wrote: A Black Hole?


yeah. crazy shit. Ricky nearly touched himself from the future. On the botty.
:lol:

You're on form tonight, bro! :D
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby Chickenman on Mon 9/Jun/08 9:50pm

Oli wrote:
musket wrote:
Oli wrote: A Black Hole?


yeah. crazy shit. Ricky nearly touched himself from the future. On the botty.
:lol:

You're on form tonight, bro! :D


Probably the most action he's seen in a long time too!
Chickenman
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Postby musket on Mon 9/Jun/08 9:51pm

What a way for the world to end. Ricky reaching through a hole in time /space and groping his own botty.

Tragic. :D
musket
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Postby Oli on Mon 9/Jun/08 9:53pm

So, how about that van then? :huh:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Bicycle Repair | Cycling | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts

Who is online

61 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], phunk, rockit and 55 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • ProBikeKit
  • Torpedo7
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles