Re: Bike Barn Makes It To Fair Go

Postby Astoria Paranoia on Tue 3/Nov/15 6:27pm

Jimmy_Rustles wrote:So, what was the verdict? Can't find it online. Is the bike industry fixed yet?


Ask that Wachy guy.
He's the expert at these things.
Astoria Paranoia
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Re: Bike Barn Makes It To Fair Go

Postby Wobbler on Tue 3/Nov/15 6:29pm

Astoria Paranoia wrote:
Jimmy_Rustles wrote:So, what was the verdict? Can't find it online. Is the bike industry fixed yet?


Ask that Wachy guy.
He's the expert at these things.


WACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Wobbler
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Re: Bike Barn Makes It To Fair Go

Postby wachtourak on Tue 3/Nov/15 6:35pm



KKONA KKOANA REYNAD KAPPA KAPPA KKONA


bike barn part of the konspiracy
wachtourak
User avatar
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Re: Bike Barn Makes It To Fair Go

Postby Percy Pig on Tue 3/Nov/15 7:34pm


But I need my trousers, they stop me getting arrested... :paranoid:
Percy Pig
User avatar
"Got a bone?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Re: Bike Barn Makes It To Fair Go

Postby znomit on Tue 3/Nov/15 7:45pm

The Com Com handed down the most severe punishment they could.

Bike Barn now has to sell Trek and Specialized.
znomit
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Re: Bike Barn Makes It To Fair Go

Postby LaPommeDeTere on Wed 11/Nov/15 6:26pm

no one makes you part with the cash, you chose to.
hey if theres a sucker who falls for this after decades of Briscoes then all good to Bike International.
I chose to support the local small independent.
Adam at Central Bike in Palmerston is my go to guy for service and parts.
I've even learnt to forgive him the hipster beard and fixie :sly:
LaPommeDeTere
Member for: 4 years 7 months

Re: Bike Barn Makes It To Fair Go

Postby pushbikerider on Wed 11/Nov/15 8:21pm

LaPommeDeTere wrote:I chose to support the local small independent.
Adam at Central Bike in Palmerston is my go to guy for service and parts.
I've even learnt to forgive him the hipster beard and fixie :sly:


Remember, under the beard and before his urban fixie, Adam used to race....... he went alright ;)
pushbikerider
User avatar
"Gone Riding.........."
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: Bike Barn Makes It To Fair Go

Postby LaPommeDeTere on Fri 13/Nov/15 6:39pm

pushbikerider wrote:
LaPommeDeTere wrote:I chose to support the local small independent.
Adam at Central Bike in Palmerston is my go to guy for service and parts.
I've even learnt to forgive him the hipster beard and fixie :sly:


Remember, under the beard and before his urban fixie, Adam used to race....... he went alright ;)



Indeed he did, I enjoy being able to wander in most days chew the fat, talk some shit, and walk out with out feeling I some how soiled his premise by being there. And on occasion get to share a moment or to with Jessie or Simon, or some other lesser known but near deity status cyclist.
Plus his prices are fair, service 10 out of 10, and he never has a bad word to say about anyone. He even makes time to humor this fat cripple on his over priced bling bike thats never seen the right side of 30kmh!
LaPommeDeTere
Member for: 4 years 7 months

Re: Bike Barn Makes It To Fair Go

Postby znomit on Wed 30/Dec/15 8:31pm

So no more sales then.
znomit
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Re: Bike Barn Makes It To Fair Go

Postby Scotty on Thu 31/Dec/15 7:42am

Dunners shop is gone at the end of the week. :blink:
Scotty
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Re: Bike Barn Makes It To Fair Go

Postby Velocipedestrian on Thu 31/Dec/15 8:01am

znomit wrote:So no more sales then.

Something happened? Verdict?
Got a link?
Velocipedestrian
User avatar
"Vorb Trophy Husband of the year 2015"
Member for: 11 years 2 months

Re: Bike Barn Makes It To Fair Go

Postby znomit on Thu 31/Dec/15 8:35am

They are now selling at "Everyday low prices" rather than "OMG 50% off".
znomit
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Re: Bike Barn Makes It To Fair Go

Postby Velocipedestrian on Thu 31/Dec/15 9:09am

znomit wrote:They are now selling at "Everyday low prices" rather than "OMG 50% off".

Ha! Hopefully that'll keep the customers from making silly purchases.
Velocipedestrian
User avatar
"Vorb Trophy Husband of the year 2015"
Member for: 11 years 2 months

Re: Bike Barn Makes It To Fair Go

Postby Dougal on Fri 1/Jan/16 2:36pm

Scotty wrote:Dunners shop is gone at the end of the week. :blink:


Really?
Dougal
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Re: Bike Barn Makes It To Fair Go

Postby Scotty on Sat 2/Jan/16 1:48pm

Yup.

They paid up? :lol:
Scotty
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Cycling - Latest Posts

Who is online

55 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], oldandlazy, OliverBendix and 48 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles