Re: My Big Rest Area Let Down ( Warning: Contains Pooze )

Postby tripler on Wed 15/Apr/09 11:20pm

Mattus wrote:When it said warning pooze i thought there would be pooze pics...

But that does sound rather horrible
thats for shaw,not exactly"il show you mine if you show me yours"material :p shit thread anyone?...........no!
tripler
"I AM pushing but it won't go in,pass the grease"
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby skeletor on Wed 15/Apr/09 11:23pm

False advertising due to lack of pics :angry:
I'm sure the Courtenay place public shitters are on par in the weekends though....
skeletor
"can has your sister?"
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Postby slowMTB on Thu 16/Apr/09 3:24am

j2hyde wrote:I typically carry some sort of toilet paper in the car, that way I can take a nice relaxing nature dump wherever I want. There is something inexplicably liberating about being able to hang out in the bush with no pants. :)

Ah,yes. Or standing with Mr Wobbly poking out looking up at the stars on a refreshing evening, making music when the stream of urine hits various inanimate objects with varying degrees of harmonics :music: ......... oh the memories :love:

Might just pop out right now in fact :D
slowMTB
Member for: 12 years 3 months

Postby Fraser on Thu 16/Apr/09 6:08am

The nice thing in NZ you at least have a loo
;)
Fraser
Member for: 18 years 6 months

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Thu 16/Apr/09 7:11am

:hmmm: Its not just the adults either....I was in a school class(we're talking 8-9 year olds) this year(last year?) as some kids from the class came in to say that there was a poo on the toilet floor.
I called the caretaker...
FLATULENTFRIEND
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 11 years 9 months

Postby Kazmeistyr on Thu 16/Apr/09 11:02am

Try visiting a loo in the outback of Aussie - not only have you got the complication of XXXX pooze to deal with, 9 times out of ten there is something big and hairy with multiple limbs lurking in the corners. You cannot take a squat, as the paranoia of a slithery,cylindrical thing slithering UP your bum takes over. Sphincter clenching stuff.

There is one in particulary foul contraption I pass often, and if I have any of my workmates with me, I make them hold on until I reach this bowl of doom,especially if they are senior to myself.

I shudder terribly when I have the misfortune to discover a "tower" of pooze in the bowl. You know what I mean, a tall,narrow pinnacle of turd,precariously balanced. Although you have to marvel,ever so briefly, at the odds against this freak of physics occurring, it is still a terrible,terrible experience.
Kazmeistyr
"has the power of Greyskull"
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Postby happybaboon on Thu 16/Apr/09 11:32am

Kazmeistyr wrote:9 times out of ten there is something big and hairy with multiple limbs lurking in the corners.
David Boon?
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 18 years 5 months

Postby onyabike on Thu 16/Apr/09 12:19pm

Tama wrote:With some contortion it may have been possible to sit on the toilet without your bottom touching the debris but the risk of splash back would of been well over 90%.

A few years back a mate went to a hut longdrop in the dark - had his crap - then dragged knuckles through sewage when wiping. We heard the shriek from the hut!
onyabike
"logging capital of nz"
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby happybaboon on Thu 16/Apr/09 12:48pm

This thread has scarred me. From now on it's nature dumps only for me when I'm away from civilised facilities.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 18 years 5 months

Postby Kazmeistyr on Thu 16/Apr/09 12:59pm

happybaboon wrote:
Kazmeistyr wrote:9 times out of ten there is something big and hairy with multiple limbs lurking in the corners.
David Boon?

Bit more like Merv, bit angrier,slightly less drunk looking.
Kazmeistyr
"has the power of Greyskull"
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Cars | Marlborough | Motoring | New Zealand | Regions | Sifting | Tama's Random Ramblings | Upper South Island | Vogs - Latest Posts