Re: Beware The Black Hummer On Dyers Pass Road.

Postby thorg on Fri 29/Jan/10 10:37am

phunk wrote:We all love the drama. Thats why we keep coming back here.
I'm here for the boobies.
thorg
User avatar
"what blog?"
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Re: Beware The Black Hummer On Dyers Pass Road.

Postby SlackBoy on Fri 29/Jan/10 10:38am

thorg wrote:
phunk wrote:We all love the drama. Thats why we keep coming back here.
I'm here for the boobies.
Me, I'm here for the Moobies
SlackBoy
User avatar
Member for: 17 years 7 months

Re: Beware The Black Hummer On Dyers Pass Road.

Postby Oli on Fri 29/Jan/10 10:49am

Hello? :paranoid:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 0 months

Re: Beware The Black Hummer On Dyers Pass Road.

Postby motuihe on Fri 29/Jan/10 10:56am

YES THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE IDIOT AND THE POLICE NEED TO SERIOUSLY LOOK INTO HIS COMMENTS BEFORE SOMEONE IS INJURED OR WORSE. WHAT A MORON TELLING CYCLISTS TO GET A LIFE.....HE NEEDS TO STOP THREATENING PEOPLE LIKE ONLY COWARDS WOULD DO AND GET A LIFE HIMSELF. IF YOU DRIVE A HUMMER IT SAYS WHAT KIND OF INCONSIDERATE, SELFISH, UNENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY MORON YOU ARE. ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS NUMBER ONE. HOPE HE LOSES HIS JOB OR BUSINESS OVER HIS DISGUSTING COMMENTS. ANY NEANDERTHAL LIKE THIS DOESN'T DESERVE TO MAKE AN HONEST LIVING. VIVA THE CYCLISTS!!!
motuihe
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Re: Beware The Black Hummer On Dyers Pass Road.

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Fri 29/Jan/10 11:00am

Please press your Caps Lock key.
E Dogg Capizzle
User avatar
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 16 years 11 months

Re: Beware The Black Hummer On Dyers Pass Road.

Postby thorg on Fri 29/Jan/10 11:01am

motuihe wrote: VIVA THE CYCLISTS!!!
that would be the new (old) Holden Viva you are referring to?
thorg
User avatar
"what blog?"
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Re: Beware The Black Hummer On Dyers Pass Road.

Postby wgtngrl on Fri 29/Jan/10 11:02am

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:Please press your Caps Lock key.
Or provide ear plugs before posting ;)
wgtngrl
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Re: Beware The Black Hummer On Dyers Pass Road.

Postby dicks-naughty-account on Fri 29/Jan/10 11:12am

motuihe wrote:YES THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE IDIOT AND THE POLICE NEED TO SERIOUSLY LOOK INTO HIS COMMENTS BEFORE SOMEONE IS INJURED OR WORSE. WHAT A MORON TELLING CYCLISTS TO GET A LIFE.....HE NEEDS TO STOP THREATENING PEOPLE LIKE ONLY COWARDS WOULD DO AND GET A LIFE HIMSELF. IF YOU DRIVE A HUMMER IT SAYS WHAT KIND OF INCONSIDERATE, SELFISH, UNENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY MORON YOU ARE. ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS NUMBER ONE. HOPE HE LOSES HIS JOB OR BUSINESS OVER HIS DISGUSTING COMMENTS. ANY NEANDERTHAL LIKE THIS DOESN'T DESERVE TO MAKE AN HONEST LIVING. VIVA THE CYCLISTS!!!

Oh hey you must be new round here.
dicks-naughty-account
User avatar
"WRANGLER BUTTS DRIVE ME NUTS"
Member for: 11 years 7 months

Re: Beware The Black Hummer On Dyers Pass Road.

Postby slidecontrol on Fri 29/Jan/10 11:14am

thorg wrote:
phunk wrote:We all love the drama. Thats why we keep coming back here.
I'm here for the boobies.
boobie bird.jpg



you're welcome :thumbsup:
slidecontrol
User avatar
"YOLO = carpe diem for idiots"
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Re: Beware The Black Hummer On Dyers Pass Road.

Postby phunk on Fri 29/Jan/10 11:16am

thorg wrote:
phunk wrote:We all love the drama. Thats why we keep coming back here.
I'm here for the boobies.

Coming here got you access to some boobies did it not?
phunk
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Re: Beware The Black Hummer On Dyers Pass Road.

Postby EvilDwarf on Fri 29/Jan/10 11:17am

slidecontrol wrote:
thorg wrote:
phunk wrote:We all love the drama. Thats why we keep coming back here.
I'm here for the boobies.
boobie bird.jpg



you're welcome :thumbsup:


I remain strangely unaroused. Please fix :p
EvilDwarf
User avatar
"Narf!"
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Re: Beware The Black Hummer On Dyers Pass Road.

Postby scatter on Fri 29/Jan/10 11:18am

phunk wrote:
thorg wrote:
phunk wrote:We all love the drama. Thats why we keep coming back here.
I'm here for the boobies.

Coming here got you access to some boobies did it not?

:lol:

Um... :paranoid:
scatter
User avatar
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook"
Member for: 16 years 7 months

Re: Beware The Black Hummer On Dyers Pass Road.

Postby thorg on Fri 29/Jan/10 11:27am

scatter wrote:
phunk wrote:
thorg wrote:
phunk wrote:We all love the drama. Thats why we keep coming back here.
I'm here for the boobies.

Coming here got you access to some boobies did it not?

:lol:

Um... :paranoid:
with life time privilages soon to apply :thumbsup:
thorg
User avatar
"what blog?"
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Re: Beware The Black Hummer On Dyers Pass Road.

Postby motuihe on Fri 29/Jan/10 11:43am

SORRY THE CAPS LOCK LOCKED.....but seriously what has happened in NZ that cyclists are now being attacked and killed (that poor guy west of auckland last year). How many more incidents like this before something is done. Our soldiers are fighting in Iraq to preserve our freedom...and people like this abuse it and don't respect others...it's sad and the ignorant 'why should I share the road with a cyclist' attitude is pathetic..go and fight in Iraq and see what real life is about and how precious it can be...that's what real men do, not hide behind their hulking piece of metal!!
motuihe
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Re: Beware The Black Hummer On Dyers Pass Road.

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Fri 29/Jan/10 11:46am

motuihe wrote:Our soldiers are fighting in Iraq to preserve our freedom...and people like this abuse it and don't respect others...it's sad and the ignorant 'why should I share the road with a cyclist' attitude is pathetic..go and fight in Iraq and see what real life is about and how precious it can be...that's what real men do, not hide behind their hulking piece of metal!!


Whut.
E Dogg Capizzle
User avatar
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 16 years 11 months

Cycling | Road Cycling - Latest Posts

Who is online

45 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot] and 43 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit

cron