Bbq

Postby cpower on Sun 29/Apr/07 10:14pm

No stupid poll this time because everyone chooses the only day/time combo that I overlooked! :p

When suits? If people want it at mine, any night is fine. Anyone else keen to host?
cpower
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Postby Bazza on Sun 29/Apr/07 10:23pm

Only day i have free is a Wednesday night, or a weekend night, so anytime then is sweet,

Maybe have a weekend ride followed by a bbq? that could work
Bazza
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby skidston on Mon 30/Apr/07 9:03am

Yeah i'm keen for a weekend ride followed by bbq. I'll betaking it cruisy (rib) , but i should be getting a new bike arriving this week so i'll be frothing to ride it.

I texted pete yesterday to see if him and nigel would host a bbq, and he said it was mellow. That was for thur/fri though, would have to talk about the days bazza says.
skidston
Member for: 12 years 8 months

Postby cmdr_keen on Mon 30/Apr/07 1:05pm

Im free whatever night this week, don't mind getting to jville but town would be easier i guess.
cmdr_keen
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Postby skidston on Wed 2/May/07 9:33pm

Who's keen for a weekend barbie? Longish ride, followed by a bbq. I'll check the weather. If it's decent, we could have it outside somewhere, if not it'll have to be pete and nigel's or connor's
skidston

Postby cpower on Wed 2/May/07 11:11pm

Im in :)
cpower
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Postby skidston on Wed 2/May/07 11:22pm

sweet. I'd rather have it on the saturday, but the weather currently looks a bit sketch, whereas it looks good on sunday.

Should probably make the call tomorrow.
skidston

Postby skidston on Thu 3/May/07 10:14pm

Sunday it is then. We'll go for a ride at makara, and then head back into town. The weather's forecast to be good, so we'll plan on bbqing in that park at the top of marjoribanks street.

I'm trying to get hold of nigel to see if he will take a roadie bunch as well, for those that swing that way....

Sweeet!
skidston

Postby skidston on Thu 3/May/07 11:10pm

times would be helpful aye.

1 pm Makara carpark for the ride, 5 pm top of Marjoribanks for the BBQ. Woop!
skidston

Postby cmdr_keen on Sat 5/May/07 9:07pm

Me and jesse maybe brett are riding mt vic at about 3.45 tomorrow, trying to convince brett to come to bbq... Then we will shuttle ;) otherwise well just be pushing up
cmdr_keen
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Postby Bazza on Sat 5/May/07 11:57pm

cmdr_keen wrote: Me and jesse maybe brett are riding mt vic at about 3.45 tomorrow, trying to convince brett to come to bbq... Then we will shuttle ;) otherwise well just be pushing up

Terawhiti Shuttle Day tomorrow, Should be a good day, Brett will be there as will I, maybe the rest of you guys should turn up and ride as well now its open to the public ;)

Not sure if i'll make it to the BBQ but i'll be there if i can :paranoid:
Bazza
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby skidston on Sun 6/May/07 10:08am

cmdr_keen wrote: Me and jesse maybe brett are riding mt vic at about 3.45 tomorrow, trying to convince brett to come to bbq... Then we will shuttle ;) otherwise well just be pushing up

Right on, i'll text you when we get to mt vic then.....
skidston

Clubs | Cycling | Lower North Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions | Victoria University MTB Club | Wellington | Wellington Region - Latest Posts