Awwww... Who's A Cute Puppy Then?

Postby Tama on Tue 2/Dec/08 11:48am

This is Jemma, she's 4 months old and hanging out at our office for a while :love:
jemma.jpg
Tama
User avatar
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 12 years 7 months

Postby thorg on Tue 2/Dec/08 11:53am

quick - delete this thread before Sweet_P sees it !

for the love of god, delete it now!

Please, I beg of you :O
thorg
User avatar
"tanties in a twist"
Member for: 10 years 2 months

Postby jo on Tue 2/Dec/08 11:55am

Awwwww! :love:
jo
User avatar
"Windy"
Member for: 11 years 1 month

Postby Tama on Tue 2/Dec/08 11:55am

thorg wrote: quick - delete this thread before Sweet_P sees it !

for the love of god, delete it now!

Please, I beg of you :O
Oh, so I shouldn't of PXTed it to her :huh:
Tama
User avatar
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 12 years 7 months

Postby thorg on Tue 2/Dec/08 11:58am

Tama wrote:
thorg wrote: quick - delete this thread before Sweet_P sees it !

for the love of god, delete it now!

Please, I beg of you :O
Oh, so I shouldn't of PXTed it to her :huh:

you BASTARD!

now she wants it :hmmm:
thorg
User avatar
"tanties in a twist"
Member for: 10 years 2 months

Postby happybaboon on Tue 2/Dec/08 11:59am

Awww. Why does your office keep getting doggies?

(What happened to Ian.....?)
happybaboon
User avatarMedal
Member for: 12 years 5 months

Postby Tinkerbell on Tue 2/Dec/08 11:59am

Me want too, sooooooooo gorgeous
Tinkerbell
User avatar
"I am smiling"
Member for: 6 years 6 months

Postby Tama on Tue 2/Dec/08 12:04pm

happybaboon wrote: Awww. Why does your office keep getting doggies?

(What happened to Ian.....?)
Tracey who looks after www.dineout.co.nz trains guide dog puppies - so we get lots of different doggies through the office. Ian got replaced by his sister Indian (who was far cooler which proved my point about calling a dog "Ian") and then we got a retired guide dog Sam (big arse Alsatian) and then I think there was Hugo who was a little lab pup - I tend to lose track after a while :huh:

Jemma isn't a guide dog puppy - she's the Operation Manager's new dog and too young to be left at home.
Tama
User avatar
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 12 years 7 months

Postby Tinkerbell on Tue 2/Dec/08 12:06pm

I wanna work in your office with the doggies :(
Tinkerbell
User avatar
"I am smiling"
Member for: 6 years 6 months

Postby CaptainCaveman on Tue 2/Dec/08 12:18pm

Tama wrote:
happybaboon wrote: Awww. Why does your office keep getting doggies?

(What happened to Ian.....?)
Tracey who looks after www.dineout.co.nz trains guide dog puppies - so we get lots of different doggies through the office. Ian got replaced by his sister Indian (who was far cooler which proved my point about calling a dog "Ian") and then we got a retired guide dog Sam (big arse Alsatian) and then I think there was Hugo who was a little lab pup - I tend to lose track after a while :huh:

Jemma isn't a guide dog puppy - she's the Operation Manager's new dog and too young to be left at home.


What happens to retired guide dogs?
CaptainCaveman
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Postby psychavoc on Tue 2/Dec/08 12:18pm

We saw the cutest puppies in the weekend :love: Border Collie/Lab cross (two dog types we REALLY like) AND they were born on our wedding anniversary :thumbsup:

They were perfect :love:

But we can't have pets :(
psychavoc
User avatar
"www.celiaridesbikes.com"
Member for: 11 years 0 months

Postby xcmtb on Tue 2/Dec/08 12:20pm

psychavoc wrote: We saw the cutest puppies in the weekend :love: Border Collie/Lab cross (two dog types we REALLY like) AND they were born on our wedding anniversary :thumbsup:

They were perfect :love:

But we can't have pets :(
Why not?
xcmtb
User avatar
"DFL - Dead Twazzicking Last!"
Member for: 6 years 11 months

Postby doofus on Tue 2/Dec/08 12:22pm

What happens to retired guide dogs?
:sly:

hamburgers.
doofus
Member for: 7 years 2 months

Postby Tama on Tue 2/Dec/08 12:25pm

doofus wrote:
What happens to retired guide dogs?
:sly:

hamburgers.
After years of service being really well behaved they're allowed to tear around biting toddlers and bowling over the elderly :thumbsup:

But generally they just sleep a lot :huh:
Tama
User avatar
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 12 years 7 months

Postby scatter on Tue 2/Dec/08 1:02pm

Cutes! :love:

There's a Boxer puppy that I see most mornings when I get coffee. Wants. :)
scatter
User avatar
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook"
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

60 Users browsing this website: Butch, danose, el_booto, Exabot [Bot], Farm, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], ktm1, phantasim, slidecontrol, Yahoo [Bot] and 43 guests

VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Vorb Shop
  • Butterfly Customs
  • GT Bicycles