Is Australia the dumb blonde country of the planet.

Yes
34%
No
11%
Yes but who cares cos Lara Bingle is Waaay Hot
60%

Total voters : 35

"australia 'dumb Blonde' Of The World"

Postby bubbaa on Fri 15/Oct/10 12:45pm

Australia is viewed as the "dumb blonde" of the world, attractive but shallow and unintelligent, says a visiting British branding expert.

"What you have is an image of a country that is considered to be very decorative, but not very useful," he said.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
WORD!!http://www.vorb.org.nz/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=109195

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/ ... -the-world
Last edited by bubbaa on Fri 15/Oct/10 4:58pm, edited 3 times in total.
bubbaa
"bite me"
Member for: 9 years 11 months

Re: "australia 'dumb Blonde' Of The World"

Postby happybaboon on Fri 15/Oct/10 12:46pm

I've always thought of them as more of a retarded overgrown cousin who is useful for feats of strength but little else. Dumb blonde = Brazil.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 18 years 0 months

Postby White-Lightning on Fri 15/Oct/10 3:17pm

happybaboon wrote:I've always thought of them as more of a retarded overgrown cousin who is useful for feats of strength but little else.

Special Greg?
White-Lightning
Member for: 13 years 9 months

Postby kona.stinky. on Fri 15/Oct/10 5:29pm

I've stayed in Britain for two weeks, it was a fucking dump, full of drug addicts, ignorant people with to much money, and hobo's.
And most kiwi's say Australia is a dump because their just jealous. :sly:
kona.stinky.
"Si"
Member for: 10 years 2 months

Postby nzmja on Fri 15/Oct/10 7:13pm

kona.stinky. wrote:I've stayed in Britain for two weeks, it was a fucking dump, full of drug addicts, ignorant people with to much money, and hobo's.

Your a knob. Sorry - but to say a country is "a fucking dump, full of drug addicts, ignorant people with to much money, and hobo's"? Did you just stay with your mates and not go beyond the closet off licence?
nzmja
Member for: 13 years 7 months

Postby bubbaa on Fri 15/Oct/10 7:14pm

kona.stinky. wrote:I've stayed in Australia for two weeks, it was a fucking dump, full of drug addicts, ignorant people with to much money, and hobo's.
bubbaa
"bite me"
Member for: 9 years 11 months

Postby kona.stinky. on Fri 15/Oct/10 7:29pm

nzmja wrote:
kona.stinky. wrote:I've stayed in Britain for two weeks, it was a fucking dump, full of drug addicts, ignorant people with to much money, and hobo's.

Your a knob. Sorry - but to say a country is "a fucking dump, full of drug addicts, ignorant people with to much money, and hobo's"? Did you just stay with your mates and not go beyond the closet off licence?

Sorry about that, it's just the British guy made shallow offensive criticisms about Australia so I'm allowed to do them about Britain right? :eh:
kona.stinky.
"Si"

Postby nzmja on Fri 15/Oct/10 7:52pm

kona.stinky. wrote:
nzmja wrote:

Sorry about that, it's just the British guy made shallow offensive criticisms about Australia so I'm allowed to do them about Britain right? :eh:

It's a free world aye :) - I've met awesome people from both Oz and UK and met bozo's too. Hey there's bozo's in NZ as well. The world is full of 'em.
nzmja
Member for: 13 years 7 months

Postby j2hyde on Fri 15/Oct/10 8:04pm

The british guy criticised "tourism australia's" advertising campains. Which is fair enough, they are pretty shit. Australians wont care, tourism is not a big business like it is here.

And Britan doesn't have Lara Bingle. Sucko
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Fri 15/Oct/10 8:20pm

Aussies the dumb blonde, Englands the smart but sickly kid with glasses and zits, USA is the glandular big kids who everyone is scared of but will die of obesity by 40, Russia is the psychotic random guy with possible brain injury problems, NZ is the small nerdy goody goody, who's everyones best mate cos he feels left out.

See it's easy!

Wow 2 whole weeks, you're really qualified to comment eh?
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby kona.stinky. on Fri 15/Oct/10 9:06pm

CrustyMTB wrote:Aussies the dumb blonde, Englands the smart but sickly kid with glasses and zits, USA is the glandular big kids who everyone is scared of but will die of obesity by 40, Russia is the psychotic random guy with possible brain injury problems, NZ is the small nerdy goody goody, who's everyones best mate cos he feels left out.

See it's easy!

Wow 2 whole weeks, you're really qualified to comment eh?

Fuck yeah! :sly:
kona.stinky.
"Si"

Australia | Regions | Sifting - Latest Posts