Auckland Mtb Survey - Closed But Feedback Still Welcome

Postby edoubled on Thu 11/Nov/10 11:24am

So the AGM was great, lots of new faces around the committee table and lots of energy and enthusiasm that we want to use as effectively as possible. The Auckland MTB Club is an old club, with lots of facets and we do many things because we always have done. We enjoy doing most of it and it makes this club what it is.

However, it is impossible to ignore the fact that of the 1100 that receive the newsletter, of the many thousand that visit the website and the thousands that head up to Woodhill each week, there are only about 200 club members. To me that suggests we could be doing something a little different.

After a discussion at our last meeting, Tim with input from others has put together a survey and we’d like you to fill it in. Of course, no-one likes filling in surveys so we’ve got a gift pack full of goodies worth $200 from the guys at Nitelights to give away to one of you. We’ll pull names out of a hat in a few weeks time.

The survey can be found here.

Thanks for your time and feedback. :thumbsup:
Last edited by edoubled on Mon 15/Nov/10 5:23pm, edited 1 time in total.
edoubled
Member for: 12 years 9 months

Re: Auckland Mtb Survey - Your Feedback Please

Postby jamieinauckland on Fri 12/Nov/10 8:39pm

all done
jamieinauckland
Member for: 13 years 9 months

Postby northernmonkey on Fri 12/Nov/10 11:08pm

Done :)
northernmonkey
"The North will Rise Again"
Member for: 12 years 6 months

Postby david316 on Sun 14/Nov/10 8:22pm

It says the survey is closed??
david316
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Postby edoubled on Sun 14/Nov/10 10:19pm

Yeah, sorry it's been closed now so the stats can be assembled before the next committee meeting. Thanks to everyone who took the time to fill it out. If you have any feedback on the club and what you'd like to see it do more of, then comment here or PM me before Tuesday evening and I'll make sure it's included in the discussions.

Cheers
Edd
edoubled

Postby Tanasi on Mon 15/Nov/10 4:16pm

Off topic, but speaking of news letters, I've been a member for about 45 - 6 weeks. I have received 1 new letter from Mark and Kelly regarding weekend rides. Other than that very very little correspondence. How often does email correspondence go out?

Thanks.
Tanasi
Member for: 11 years 10 months

Postby edoubled on Mon 15/Nov/10 5:19pm

Tanasi wrote:I've been a member for about 45 - 6 weeks. I have received 1 new letter from Mark and Kelly regarding weekend rides. Other than that very very little correspondence. How often does email correspondence go out?

Usually Marke sends out an update every couple of weeks. I've sent you a PM. :)
edoubled

Auckland | Auckland MTB Club | Auckland Region | Clubs | Cycling | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions | Upper North Island - Latest Posts