Re: Attack On Boy By Cyclist 'diabolical' - Police

Postby happybaboon on Thu 9/Jan/14 6:29pm

swtchbckr wrote:i wasnt condoning what the dickhead did. and i apologise for saying they deserved it. but there must be more to the story. they must have said something that made the guy lose his rag! but yes, no one should do this kinda shit, anytime.

Nah, plenty of people are just cunts.

I'm sure anybody on here who has been in a position to deal with the masses in less-tolerable situations (former doorpersons such as me and a few others, the pigs what are on here, presumably a few ambulance dudes/fire dudes, etc) can attest to the fact that a proportion of humans are capable of being total twats with very minor/no provocation whatsoever.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 17 years 9 months

Postby Oli on Thu 9/Jan/14 8:43pm

Slinky wrote:I get pretty mad when people recognize me with a greeting, reminds me i'm not invisible.
:D
Oli
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby R+P+K on Thu 9/Jan/14 9:18pm

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
happybaboon wrote:Yeah kids given anglo-saxon names never turn out bad.

Spend the years teaching where I have and you'll get to know that the ones with the strangest names (in any language) often don't do so well :hmmm:

A local couple died on a trip to the islands a few months back. I couldn't get past one of them was named Thesaurus.
R+P+K
Member for: 10 years 0 months

Postby R+P+K on Thu 9/Jan/14 9:20pm

But because the perp has been labelled as a "cyclist", we're all going to get the stink-eye.

For this guy, I prefer the term "fuckwit riding a bike".
R+P+K

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Fri 10/Jan/14 7:14am

R+P+K wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
happybaboon wrote:Yeah kids given anglo-saxon names never turn out bad.

Spend the years teaching where I have and you'll get to know that the ones with the strangest names (in any language) often don't do so well :hmmm:

A local couple died on a trip to the islands a few months back. I couldn't get past one of them was named Thesaurus.

That's pretty :crazy: I wonder what the parents reasoning behind it was :ib:
FLATULENTFRIEND
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 11 years 1 month

Postby CrustyMTB on Fri 10/Jan/14 8:51am

R+P+K wrote:But because the perp has been labelled as a "cyclist", we're all going to get the stink-eye.

For this guy, I prefer the term "fuckwit riding a bike".
I know it's like when bumbling fucks in jeans and jandals get stuck on a cliff or kill themselves on a mountain and the media refers to them as "climbers". Technically correct but so the terms 'idiot', 'fucknuckle' and 'waste of sperm'. Better headlines to; "Waste of sperm assaults boy" "idiot rescued from cliff".

Anyhow I hope the perp gets what's coming to him; jail or treatment.
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Wobbler on Fri 10/Jan/14 9:15am

or when its "driver" hits cyclist rather than fuckwit in car

wot
Wobbler
User avatarMedal
Member for: 14 years 0 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Fri 10/Jan/14 9:19am

Wobbler wrote:or when its "driver" hits cyclist rather than fuckwit in car

wot
Soòoooooooo inaccurate. It's always the cyclists sorry bike riding idiot's fault. THEY don't pay taxes you know.
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby dyl on Fri 10/Jan/14 9:22am

CrustyMTB wrote:

wot
Soòoooooooo inaccurate. It's always the cyclists sorry bike riding idiot's fault. THEY don't pay taxes you know.

and why dont bikes pay registration?
dyl
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Postby R+P+K on Fri 10/Jan/14 5:54pm

wot

You can bet you ass that an armed robbery perpetrated by someone on a bike the headline will be "Cyclist robs dairy". But if they were in a car or on foot, the mode of transport won't be mentioned in the title.
R+P+K

Cycling | Hawkes Bay | Middle North Island | New Zealand | Regions - Latest Posts