Re: Assaulted On The Flying Nun, Christchurch

Postby billygoat on Thu 26/Apr/12 8:59pm

Whats difference between a sports arena that is filmed on TV and a sports areana that is filmed on TV via gopro? The former has a get out of jail free card! Either way elliminating the competition isn't the most sporting way to win. Don't do it! quote="avantibill"][quote="Digga"]
Last edited by billygoat on Sun 3/Jun/12 7:11pm, edited 1 time in total.
billygoat
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Re: Assaulted On The Flying Nun, Christchurch

Postby billygoat on Thu 26/Apr/12 9:03pm

billygoat wrote:
Derryn Hinch wrote:
billygoat wrote:it was 2min and 3 - 1000 were still cummin!


Sorry, I haven't read the whole thread. Is it about a circle jerk competition?

Ha Ha Ha thats good

IS 2.33 good?...oh but that was with 25mm suspention(oil,air,spring!)....oh and bar ends!
billygoat
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Re: Assaulted On The Flying Nun, Christchurch

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Thu 26/Apr/12 9:07pm

billygoat wrote:
billygoat wrote:
Derryn Hinch wrote:
billygoat wrote:it was 2min and 3 - 1000 were still cummin!


Sorry, I haven't read the whole thread. Is it about a circle jerk competition?

Ha Ha Ha thats good

IS 2.33 good?...oh but that was with 25mm suspention(oil,air,spring!)....oh and bar ends!


Why are you replying to yourself you spazzmoid?
E Dogg Capizzle
User avatar
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 17 years 0 months

Re: Assaulted On The Flying Nun, Christchurch

Postby billygoat on Thu 26/Apr/12 9:10pm

eh ?
znomit wrote:
JamesChchCruiser wrote:Long time reader 1st time poster:

Is this thread healthy for Mr Dalton - does Mr Dalton need his complete & utter internet experience recorded on this forum? Does Jordy need his inadequit MTB skills expossed?
I remember a long time ago when this forum was about helping people find cool tracks / helping & friendly advice - the vitriol spat around here is atypical of a thread in say - parenting on tardeme!


Can't quite tell, are you Team Dalton or Team Brizzell? :blink:

ps, Welcome to Vorb :love:
Last edited by billygoat on Sun 3/Jun/12 7:02pm, edited 1 time in total.
billygoat
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Re: Assaulted On The Flying Nun, Christchurch

Postby Wobbler on Thu 26/Apr/12 9:39pm

billygoat wrote:ANy attention is good eh mr Daltron?
znomit wrote:
JamesChchCruiser wrote:Long time reader 1st time poster:

Is this thread healthy for Mr Dalton - does Mr Dalton need his complete & utter internet experience recorded on this forum? Does Jordy need his inadequit MTB skills expossed?
I remember a long time ago when this forum was about helping people find cool tracks / helping & friendly advice - the vitriol spat around here is atypical of a thread in say - parenting on tardeme!


Can't quite tell, are you Team Dalton or Team Brizzell? :blink:

ps, Welcome to Vorb :love:


you are mr dalton
Wobbler
User avatarMedal
Member for: 13 years 10 months

Re: Assaulted On The Flying Nun, Christchurch

Postby bugle on Thu 26/Apr/12 9:51pm

:withstupid:
bugle
User avatar
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Assaulted On The Flying Nun, Christchurch

Postby Percy Pig on Thu 26/Apr/12 10:24pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:
billygoat wrote:
billygoat wrote:
Derryn Hinch wrote:
billygoat wrote:it was 2min and 3 - 1000 were still cummin!


Sorry, I haven't read the whole thread. Is it about a circle jerk competition?

Ha Ha Ha thats good

IS 2.33 good?...oh but that was with 25mm suspention(oil,air,spring!)....oh and bar ends!


Why are you replying to yourself you spazzmoid?

You said it!
E Dogg Capizzle wrote:spazzmoid
:lol:

Explains quite a lot that word does. :withstupid:
Percy Pig
User avatar
"Got a bone?"
Member for: 17 years 4 months

Re: Assaulted On The Flying Nun, Christchurch

Postby Conners on Fri 27/Apr/12 6:45am

Oli wrote:
Wobbler wrote:Conners
:D

:angry:






Ok ok, :D
Conners
User avatarMedal
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 16 years 2 months

Re: Assaulted On The Flying Nun, Christchurch

Postby znomit on Fri 27/Apr/12 2:09pm

Looks like three months in jail is the punishment for beating someone up because they followed you to closely.

The assault occurred at Pak'n Save on Cameron Rd on December 12, 2011 after Rahiri believed the woman had followed him into the carpark too closely.
=}
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/artic ... d=10801841
znomit
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 3 months

Re: Assaulted On The Flying Nun, Christchurch

Postby cruiser on Fri 27/Apr/12 2:52pm

likely 3 months was for the recidivist drink driving, assault just sealed the deal and is more newsworthy
cruiser
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 9 months

Re: Assaulted On The Flying Nun, Christchurch

Postby Mickyfinn on Fri 27/Apr/12 4:04pm

One thing that does surprise me is that he "wrote" a letter of apology..... more likely his lawyer did... i know they have come along way but reading and writing !
Mickyfinn
Member for: 9 years 7 months

Re: Assaulted On The Flying Nun, Christchurch

Postby RugbySucks on Fri 27/Apr/12 4:06pm

THE FUCKIN END !

Time to move on people........................

There is a lot more Positive shit going on that deserves raving about !!

:)
RugbySucks
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Re: Assaulted On The Flying Nun, Christchurch

Postby dented on Fri 27/Apr/12 5:58pm

Mickyfinn wrote:One thing that does surprise me is that he "wrote" a letter of apology..... more likely his lawyer did... i know they have come along way but reading and writing !

Are you talking about Maori's?
dented
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Re: Assaulted On The Flying Nun, Christchurch

Postby Mickyfinn on Fri 27/Apr/12 6:22pm

dented wrote:
Mickyfinn wrote:One thing that does surprise me is that he "wrote" a letter of apology..... more likely his lawyer did... i know they have come along way but reading and writing !

Are you talking about Maori's?


no the criminal fraternity in general
Mickyfinn
Member for: 9 years 7 months

Re: Assaulted On The Flying Nun, Christchurch

Postby dented on Fri 27/Apr/12 6:25pm

Mickyfinn wrote:
dented wrote:
Mickyfinn wrote:One thing that does surprise me is that he "wrote" a letter of apology..... more likely his lawyer did... i know they have come along way but reading and writing !

Are you talking about Maori's?


no the criminal fraternity in general

cool story bro
dented
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Cycling - Latest Posts

Who is online

48 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 46 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit

cron