Re: Are Boy Racers Really That Stupid?

Postby XCrider on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:11pm

inzane wrote:
XCrider wrote:Im a Christchurch "car enthusiaste" (that cant spell) and i go out once or twice a month and lap the aves. I drive or get driven in a noisy but legal car, i do the speed limit, i try very hard to control my drunk passengers, i dont drag of from every set of lights and i enjoy checking out all the extemely short skirt.

Why? because for a box of double browns each and a few bucks in petrol money you can have a dam good night, rather than spending $120 in town with 10,000 other guys looking for a root from 500 girls, and then on your way to a taxi getting abused by drunk fuckers sliipping in vomit and running from trannys in latimer square.

I do have to admit its a HUGE problem in christchurch, and that in 3 weeks time it will be 100 times worse with the 4s and rota's show which brings our 3 lane 10km circuit to grid lock with 1000's or boy races. Its quite an impressive site to see if you have the time. But unfortunattly i have also seen to many times sences like this weekend where mobs or immature people ruin it for everyone else by been total cocks, truth is every weekend the you check bebo - get the txt's - then follow the hundreds of cars to the meet point some one poors out the diesel the wanna be cops in their community watch cars turn up and get laughed at of the street then they convoy out to a nice place passing several cops going the other way yet there is still a good 45mins to an hour of diesel skids then the lone cop turns up with out his mates. Maybe if they hit it hard i mean how hard is it for them to track online social groups and txt messages.

I have proberly missed out a bit .

Cheers


Ha, once you don the lycra and helmet you would never know ;)


I know my quite and innocent takes a rebel twist come the weekend :lol: i mean today i was a downhiller with a full face and all :0
XCrider
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Re: Are Boy Racers Really That Stupid?

Postby thorg on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:12pm

pb wrote:
Kyle wrote:
pb wrote:So a more appropriate solution is to assume they are all guilty of attempted murder? So much for assuming innocence :blink:


Note that I said charge, not convict. Threatening them all with being Bubba's girlfriend for 3-5 years will get the ringleaders indentified and imprisoned quicker than their shitty cars can finish being melted down for scrap.


The police need evidence to charge people. Not to mention the massive waste of resources that would be used.

Probably the most effective thing would be to have compulsory insurance.
So people who are prepared to shoot at cops would be afraid of driving without insurance ?

Things are much simpler on your planet I guess
thorg
User avatar
"what blog?"
Member for: 14 years 6 months

Re: Are Boy Racers Really That Stupid?

Postby Kyle on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:14pm

The bashed up police car isn't evidence? :blink:
Kyle
User avatar
"Rated R for pervasive extreme drug use and related bizarre behavior, strong language, and brief nudity"
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Re: Are Boy Racers Really That Stupid?

Postby pb on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:16pm

Kyle wrote:The bashed up police car isn't evidence? :blink:


But can they prove who pulled the trigger, who threw what, and who was just standing around? Different charges for different crimes.
pb
User avatar
"Mmmm, Beer."
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Re: Are Boy Racers Really That Stupid?

Postby thorg on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:20pm

pb wrote:
Kyle wrote:The bashed up police car isn't evidence? :blink:


But can they prove who pulled the trigger, who threw what, and who was just standing around? Different charges for different crimes.
If you are part of a large group, and this sort of shit happens, you go to the police and tell them everything you know and saw. If all those that were there innocently did that, the real pricks would be in custody by now, and charged appropriatly. Those people have not come forward (to my knowledge) - until they do I agree with Kyle. If they were there, charge them with accesory to attempted murder.
thorg
User avatar
"what blog?"
Member for: 14 years 6 months

Re: Are Boy Racers Really That Stupid?

Postby Spokes on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:23pm

pb wrote:
Kyle wrote:The bashed up police car isn't evidence? :blink:


But can they prove who pulled the trigger, who threw what, and who was just standing around? Different charges for different crimes.


Would that not be the person with the gun?

As I said, get the AOS involved. Lock the lot up. A few days in the can will sort out most of em.
Spokes
User avatar
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 13 years 1 month

Re: Are Boy Racers Really That Stupid?

Postby pb on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:24pm

Us crapping on about things on the internet is going to achieve approximately nothing. I'm sure the police wont take this lightly and will have many plans already in place.
pb
User avatar
"Mmmm, Beer."
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Re: Are Boy Racers Really That Stupid?

Postby Spokes on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:27pm

I think the root cause is that they all have girls cars.
Spokes
User avatar
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 13 years 1 month

Re: Are Boy Racers Really That Stupid?

Postby XCrider on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:32pm

Spokes wrote:I think the root cause is that they all have girls cars.


spokes if they are all "girls" cars then why is it that all these parents buy there own kids a lethal weapon go and sit out side your local high school and see the cars the kids are driving to school these days, the parents are buying there own kids a death sentance :eh:
XCrider
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Re: Are Boy Racers Really That Stupid?

Postby Spokes on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:33pm

I like the sound of them getting 3 months jail. :D

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4834900a11.html
Spokes
User avatar
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 13 years 1 month

Re: Are Boy Racers Really That Stupid?

Postby RussS on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:34pm

Give the cops a bulldozer and a couple truck & trailer units. Block each end of the road off and let the guy with the dozer sort the pimple faced fcukers out
RussS
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Re: Are Boy Racers Really That Stupid?

Postby Spokes on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:35pm

XCrider wrote:
Spokes wrote:I think the root cause is that they all have girls cars.


spokes if they are all "girls" cars then why is it that all these parents buy there own kids a lethal weapon go and sit out side your local high school and see the cars the kids are driving to school these days, the parents are buying there own kids a death sentance :eh:


You cant help the stupid ones.
Spokes
User avatar
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 13 years 1 month

Re: Are Boy Racers Really That Stupid?

Postby XCrider on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:42pm

Spokes wrote:
XCrider wrote:
Spokes wrote:I think the root cause is that they all have girls cars.


spokes if they are all "girls" cars then why is it that all these parents buy there own kids a lethal weapon go and sit out side your local high school and see the cars the kids are driving to school these days, the parents are buying there own kids a death sentance :eh:


You cant help the stupid ones.


they cant be that stupid if they can afford to buy there kids 10k + worth of car and pay of just as much fines for them and even pay for the flash wheels and mods that they do to them. One example kid at my school parant buy a Nissan Silva S14 7k car 2 litre RWD he first LEARNS to drive in it, the day he gets his restricted goes and picks his mate up on the way to school and stacks it into a power pole = loss of licence and heaps of fines, dont worry mum and dad buy his a Nissan skyline a week later = top idea. As far as a know thats in one piece for now. But now he is driving around in a 1300cc 1977 corolla, i think maybe they should have started in the corolla ;)
XCrider
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Re: Are Boy Racers Really That Stupid?

Postby Conners on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:45pm

My $0.02 says that a loss of licence only matters to an upstanding individual.
Until these punks are threatened with jail time (where it is justified), they will still keep on driving.

Seriously - how many times have you handed over your licence to an offisker? Admittedly I don't drive around doing doughies in my super hotted up car with cut springz...
Conners
User avatar
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Re: Are Boy Racers Really That Stupid?

Postby Spokes on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:50pm

XCrider wrote:
they cant be that stupid if they can afford to buy there kids 10k + worth of car and pay of just as much fines for them and even pay for the flash wheels and mods that they do to them. One example kid at my school parant buy a Nissan Silva S14 7k car 2 litre RWD he first LEARNS to drive in it, the day he gets his restricted goes and picks his mate up on the way to school and stacks it into a power pole = loss of licence and heaps of fines, dont worry mum and dad buy his a Nissan skyline a week later = top idea. As far as a know thats in one piece for now. But now he is driving around in a 1300cc 1977 corolla, i think maybe they should have started in the corolla ;)


They dont have to be smart to be rich, ever heard of Old money?

What they should do is lock up anybody in a car with cut springs after 10pm.
Spokes
User avatar
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 13 years 1 month

Cars | Motoring | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

47 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 46 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop

cron