We Are All Greeks Now!

Postby CrustyMTB on Sat 2/Jun/12 9:53am

Go the queen street students, and the teachers heckling heckia!
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Re: We Are All Greeks Now!

Postby thorg on Sat 2/Jun/12 10:01am

I thought 'doing it the greek way' meant something entirely different.
thorg
"what blog?"
Member for: 13 years 7 months

Postby RugbySucks on Sat 2/Jun/12 10:54am

RugbySucks
Member for: 9 years 11 months

Postby happybaboon on Sat 2/Jun/12 11:28am

thorg wrote:I thought 'doing it the greek way' meant something entirely different.

Crusty's been a Greek for decades.

Not that I don't entirely support what the students are saying... But how does inconveniencing other people by blocking roads help? The place for that sort of protest is either Epsom (because they're cunzors), Ohariu-Belmont (also cunzors), or Helensville (supercunts). Or better still... Parliament or Government House or somewhere where innocent folk don't get punished for the douchebaggery of Honest John and Friends.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Sat 2/Jun/12 12:09pm

happybaboon wrote:
thorg wrote:I thought 'doing it the greek way' meant something entirely different.

Not that I don't entirely support what the students are saying... But how does inconveniencing other people by blocking roads help? The place for that sort of protest is either Epsom (because they're cunzors), Ohariu-Belmont (also cunzors), or Helensville (supercunts). Or better still... Parliament or Government House or somewhere where innocent folk don't get punished for the douchebaggery of Honest John and Friends.

God forbid protests should actually inconvenience someone. Methinks you are missing the point.
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""

Postby happybaboon on Sat 2/Jun/12 12:31pm

Not at all. I totally support the protest. But it didn't do a goddamned thing to John Key. The only people affected were normal Aucklanders who likely agree with the students/teachers... Or at least they did prior to the protest.

I say by all means tip over cars, set fire to skip bins and draw penises on walls... But do so at Parliament, not out amongst the general public.
happybaboon

Postby CrustyMTB on Sat 2/Jun/12 12:53pm

happybaboon wrote:Not at all. I totally support the protest. But it didn't do a goddamned thing to John Key. The only people affected were normal Aucklanders who likely agree with the students/teachers... Or at least they did prior to the protest.

I say by all means tip over cars, set fire to skip bins and draw penises on walls... But do so at Parliament, not out amongst the general public.

What would do a thing to Key?
The problem is the bland morass who support the Nats cos 'debt is bad m'kay?' but have no idea why and have swallowed the watered down Chicago school fairy tales treasury has been peddling since the 70's. They are the people who should be targeted.
CrustyMTB

Postby happybaboon on Sat 2/Jun/12 1:00pm

You aren't going to win people over by acting like a douche to them. Just reinforces their opinion. If anything will happen, it is that the protest will reinforce their opinions that students are over-entitled dicks. For those who DIDN'T vote for the Crosby-Textor Party it will weaken their commitment to not voting for those supercunts in the future.

How does that help get rid of Key?
happybaboon

Postby RugbySucks on Sat 2/Jun/12 2:29pm

happybaboon wrote:

Hey Chimp.

There are nice people in Belmont, who ride MTB's as well..
RugbySucks

Postby bugle on Sat 2/Jun/12 7:05pm

Not everyone vote for Dunne Babs
bugle
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby happybaboon on Sat 2/Jun/12 7:34pm

Note that nobody is complaining that I called everyone from Epsom and Helensville cunzors and supercunts, respectively :D

I know, I know... Bear in mind that I hail from Ohariu-Belmont myself. I know you/we aren't ALL cunzors, but fair is fair... The electorate elected Dirty-Deal Dunne and now the largest proportion of them have got to pay the price by wearing the cunzor-hat.
happybaboon

Postby RugbySucks on Sat 2/Jun/12 8:37pm

Some F..kin Mong in the Electoral commission put a strange new F..kin line through Belmont, and now we have to vote for some DNA deprived Polly in Upper F..Kin Hutt with an IQ measured in Kelvins !

You can imagine how shocked I was, when I turned up at the voting booth in Belmont, and they asked me if the vote I was casting was a 'special vote'......... I put my best WTF face on, and that was it.

Nothing against the Hipsters in Upper Hutt, but I aint one !

So, Dunne will have to be fucked over, vote-wise by all the punters South of Cottle Park Drive !

I did not have a choice any longer, like most of the other Vorbers in Belmont.
RugbySucks

Postby phunk on Sat 2/Jun/12 9:37pm

Wont somebody think of the children!!
phunk
Member for: 13 years 9 months

Postby RugbySucks on Sat 2/Jun/12 11:08pm

We are all Gods Children..........
RugbySucks

Postby thorg on Sun 3/Jun/12 8:29am

RugbySucks wrote:We are all Gods Children..........
I'm not.
thorg
"what blog?"
Member for: 13 years 7 months

National Politics | Politics | Sifting | Tramping - Latest Posts