Postby chchbob on Thu 28/Aug/08 12:26pm

Just came down for a look .... very bling Fergie.... :thumbsup:
Now will spend the rest of the day dreaming about riding on peaceful roads in the sunshine .... :D
chchbob
Member for: 10 years 7 months

Postby MikeCrawford on Thu 28/Aug/08 12:56pm

Al_Bushman wrote:
MikeCrawford wrote: Sounds like he has a classic case of small man syndrome, probably caused by guys like us giving him shit. :D

Hey Mike, was that you parked up just outside TaiTapu near the end with gear troubles? If so that was me in the ute with Pete who stopped to see if you were okay :)

Yeah that was me!! After singing the praises of my Tiagra shifters, the rear one packed up completely. :thumbsup: The silly STI lever would only let me shift down and not up. WHich meant to hold 30kms to get home I had a cadence of around 140. Needless to say I kept it at 20kmph.
Good excuse to replace the bike I reckon!
I am not racing this weekend, do you wanna go out for a ride?
MikeCrawford
Member for: 11 years 9 months

Postby MikeCrawford on Thu 28/Aug/08 1:02pm

[quote="Fergie"] Not going to name names but any rider who...

a. Gets DQed from a cycle race for punching a rider then jumps off his bike and tackles the other guy and has a scrap.

b. Gets upset with a bunch a throws a major hook bringing down half the bunch.
quote]

How major can a hook be coming from that little fella :p :p
MikeCrawford
Member for: 11 years 9 months

Postby Al_Bushman on Fri 29/Aug/08 7:45pm

MikeCrawford wrote: Yeah that was me!! After singing the praises of my Tiagra shifters, the rear one packed up completely. :thumbsup: The silly STI lever would only let me shift down and not up. WHich meant to hold 30kms to get home I had a cadence of around 140. Needless to say I kept it at 20kmph.
Good excuse to replace the bike I reckon!
I am not racing this weekend, do you wanna go out for a ride?

Yeh I would actually. I've got the pink slip to race but have no car ride out to Loburn. :( Was thinking plan B out to Purau/ Port Levy Saddle & LB's, or something equally painful. Legs a little cooked though after two rides today! :)
Al_Bushman
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Cycling | Road Cycling - Latest Posts