Re: Anyone Skiing In The Us/canada?

Postby dented on Sun 24/Jan/10 10:18pm

LOL, IMO
dented
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby Bigfoot on Mon 25/Jan/10 5:30am

Only the world is skiing here... no big thing.

When is this planned for? Stay the hell away from Vancouver and Whistler until march - a little event is going on there, and is making it pointless to come...
Bigfoot
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby cauld on Mon 25/Jan/10 7:26am

Bigfoot wrote:Only the world is skiing here... no big thing.

When is this planned for? Stay the hell away from Vancouver and Whistler until march - a little event is going on there, and is making it pointless to come...

Mid March.... Should be calmed down by then.
cauld
"God Botherer Botherer"
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Postby Conners on Mon 25/Jan/10 8:52am

Speaking of jet setting lifesyles, I've got three big weekends of travel lined up.
This weekend heading to BHE, going via AKD (using CAR). Direct flight on Beech to BHE. Then back to AKD via WLG and then back to TGA again using CAR. Undecided if I will take the WAI or HLZ route on that leg.
Next weekend heading to WLG again. Will go via ROT but again using CAR so that route makes sense from TGA. Think I will return via the same route.
Then back to BHE the following weekend. Fly AKD then WLG, then transfers across the city and make my way to PTN via BBG. Hitting up a WTC on the Friday night, and the MWF on the Saturday. Then return to WLG via INT, again transfers back across the city and then thank god for a direct flight back to TGA. Phew...
Conners
"Seeing Double"

Postby Bigfoot on Mon 25/Jan/10 9:04am

That's when the Paralympics are on FYI.
Bigfoot
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"

Postby Nick_K on Mon 25/Jan/10 9:53am

Conners wrote:Speaking of jet setting lifesyles, I've got three big weekends of travel lined up.
This weekend heading to BHE, going via AKD (using CAR). Direct flight on Beech to BHE. Then back to AKD via WLG and then back to TGA again using CAR. Undecided if I will take the WAI or HLZ route on that leg.
Next weekend heading to WLG again. Will go via ROT but again using CAR so that route makes sense from TGA. Think I will return via the same route.
Then back to BHE the following weekend. Fly AKD then WLG, then transfers across the city and make my way to PTN via BBG. Hitting up a WTC on the Friday night, and the MWF on the Saturday. Then return to WLG via INT, again transfers back across the city and then thank god for a direct flight back to TGA. Phew...

:D Your such a jetsetter.
Nick_K
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 13 years 0 months

Postby Conners on Mon 25/Jan/10 11:20am

Nick_K wrote: :D Your such a jetsetter.

It's a tough life, but someone's got to do it :p
Conners
"Seeing Double"

Snow - Latest Posts