Postby armyfr on Fri 15/Jun/07 6:12pm

thats hot right there. some of the best art ive ever seen... better than that stuff on canvas.
armyfr
Member for: 10 years 7 months

Postby Oli on Fri 15/Jun/07 6:40pm

That's incredible, Kylie! Good work, and I'd love to see more over time...perhaps a New Zealand flag/iconic scenes would be a go? Here's hoping someone stumps up some bucks for you soon! :thumbsup:
Oli
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby crayfish on Fri 15/Jun/07 6:51pm

love the wood rain man a mtb would look good all wood.
crayfish
Member for: 10 years 8 months

Postby istepinyards on Fri 15/Jun/07 6:54pm

Will you do one of the underarm incident for me :)
And the one where the Aussies were the first one to claim the americas cup from the Seppos in umpteen years.
Oh the Aussie vs New Zealanders medal count at the last 10 commonwealth games :thumbsup:

:eh: Anyone hear floodgates opening :D
P.S great art work. That takes some real talent :thumbsup:
istepinyards
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 10 years 8 months

Postby XCrider on Fri 15/Jun/07 7:08pm

whoa that is some real clever work nice job :cool:
XCrider
Member for: 14 years 0 months

Postby Butch on Fri 15/Jun/07 7:44pm

That is awesome. What an effort!
Butch
"Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space!"
Member for: 11 years 1 month

Postby Al_Bushman on Fri 15/Jun/07 8:54pm

Not my cup of tea, but I'm entitled to an opinion ;)

However nothing detracts from the fact that it's a pretty amazing piece of artwork!!!
Al_Bushman
Member for: 11 years 4 months

Postby Tugboat on Fri 15/Jun/07 9:10pm

Awesome! :)
Tugboat
"Bringing back the biff"
Member for: 11 years 7 months

Postby snr_merv on Fri 15/Jun/07 9:13pm

Very, very, very nice! You should be really pleased with that, looks awesome, sure there must be a few people around wanting the same sort of treatment for their favourite steed! The sunflowers and stuff look more Van Gogh than Da Vinci to me though :huh:
snr_merv
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Postby porschenut on Fri 15/Jun/07 9:22pm

snr_merv wrote: Very, very, very nice! You should be really pleased with that, looks awesome, sure there must be a few people around wanting the same sort of treatment for their favourite steed! The sunflowers and stuff look more Van Gogh than Da Vinci to me though :huh:

Spot the BA student.
porschenut
Member for: 12 years 5 months

Postby snr_merv on Fri 15/Jun/07 9:25pm

porschenut wrote:
snr_merv wrote: Very, very, very nice! You should be really pleased with that, looks awesome, sure there must be a few people around wanting the same sort of treatment for their favourite steed! The sunflowers and stuff look more Van Gogh than Da Vinci to me though :huh:

Spot the BA student.

I don't do art :D
snr_merv
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Postby porschenut on Fri 15/Jun/07 10:15pm

snr_merv wrote:
porschenut wrote:

Spot the BA student.

I don't do art :D

:D Yeah I know.
porschenut
Member for: 12 years 5 months

RE: My Airbrushed Reiker Frame

Postby benw on Sat 16/Jun/07 1:02pm

kylie wrote:You can contact me at kyliesmith@woosh.co.nz for further details and pricing etc. Cheers :)

Hi Kylie, if you are looking for some business you might want to send Jeff Anderson at Kiwi Bikes (http://www.kiwibikes.co.nz) in Rotorua an email with photos. He does custom steel frames (road, tandem, single speed / mtb) and might have a few clients who want the extra treatment.

His website appears to be down but I have kiwibikes@xtra.co.nz as an old email of his.

ben
benw
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby apprehensive_alpaca on Sun 17/Jun/07 11:47am

thats realy impressive, Im sure Ernesto Colnago himself would agree
and you should look at doing some helmets as well, there are plenty of dhrs out there looking to pimp their D2 s
apprehensive_alpaca
Member for: 11 years 9 months

Postby kylie on Sun 17/Jun/07 8:25pm

Muz wrote: Where do you live? and why not put this on the general forum? (obviously it's a road bike, hence the road forum - but would you do MTBs? - if so, maybe stick a link to it on the MTB forum too). What about helmets - would you do those?
(just curious really, but I occasionally get asked if I know of a good airbrush artist by various people)

Oh and nice work :)

Geday sorry for the late reply I have been away down south for the weekend. I am based in Westharbour Auckland. I sure will post this on the general forum thanks for the advice.

Yeah people are more than welcome to make any enquiries. I have a pretty professionally little set up at home. I can do helmets, they just need to be supplied with all the visors etc taken off.
kylie
Member for: 10 years 4 months

Cycling | News | Road Cycling - Latest Posts