After A 150mm X 12mm Rear Axle.

Postby Crashchan on Tue 28/Dec/10 7:00pm

Hi riders I am looking for a 150mm x 12mm rear axle for my Intense, hopefully hadley but let me know what you am have :)
Thanks
Crashchan
Member for: 10 years 4 months

Re: After A 150mm X 12mm Rear Axle.

Postby ColeDH on Wed 29/Dec/10 6:07pm

Haha need one for my 951 too. Xmas and new years makes things difficult to get. Try bicycle.co.nz and give them a call on the 10th of jan when they re open. They also said it may not be to the 20th when there supliers get them in stock.
ColeDH
Member for: 6 years 11 months

Postby Crashchan on Wed 29/Dec/10 6:55pm

ColeDH wrote:Haha need one for my 951 too. Xmas and new years makes things difficult to get. Try bicycle.co.nz and give them a call on the 10th of jan when they re open. They also said it may not be to the 20th when there supliers get them in stock.

I have been dealing with my LBS which is normal quite good they told me two weeks for the parts, but they have let me down this time I order my one for my 951 seven weeks ago well just about eight weeks :crazy: , I order a sticker kit at the same time to have something a little different turned up six weeks later which is cool but it the bad news it was the wrong color :p LOL So I have been in contact with Intense USA and they have put me on to some people that maybe able to help I tried to shop Local but it did not workout this time round or maybe someone has one, I also tried Azonic recoil but the LBS tell me no one stock then in NZ anymore. You have to laugh about it all NZ is just too small.
Crashchan

Postby ColeDH on Mon 17/Jan/11 8:53am

Shoot i hope i get one. May need to get one custom made. Yeah think ill just talk to bicycle on the 10th when they reopen. They should be able to get me one considering thats where i got the frame.
ColeDH
Member for: 6 years 11 months

Postby lizarnator on Mon 17/Jan/11 10:56am

is this what you're after?
DSC01289.JPG
its 12mm x 180mm (including threads)
lizarnator
Member for: 7 years 5 months

Postby Crashchan on Mon 17/Jan/11 12:15pm

lizarnator wrote:is this what you're after?

What is it made of and brand.
I need a 150mm not 180mm in it in 150mm?
Crashchan

Postby lizarnator on Mon 17/Jan/11 3:35pm

looks like cromo or some kind of steel, i'm unsure of the brand. and its 180mm including the threads, and the middle part is about 150mm
lizarnator
Member for: 7 years 5 months

Postby Crashchan on Tue 18/Jan/11 9:17am

Just found a Hadley Ali axle thanks for the offer though :)
Crashchan

AKDH - Auckland Downhill | Auckland | Auckland MTB Club | Auckland Region | Bay of Plenty | Classifieds | Clubs | Cycling | Downhill Racing | Freeriding (MTB) | Middle North Island | Mountain Biking | Mountainbike Tauranga | New Zealand | Regions | Tauranga | Upper North Island - Latest Posts