Accomodation In Hamner Springs - Suggestions

Postby Sickman on Fri 12/Nov/10 4:26am

Any recommendations on accommodation in Hamner Springs.
Normally I just tent or stay at someone I know bach. But spending a couple of days there with a few mates from Perth after the World Rogaine Champs in Cheviot who are not gong to have tents if they can avoid it to reduce their airplane baggage.
Something like a 6 person bach or unit for monday-tuesday nights 22-23 Nov
Sickman
Member for: 8 years 10 months

Re: Accomodation In Hamner Springs - Suggestions

Postby Luke__ on Fri 12/Nov/10 9:19pm

Try Hanmer Holiday Homes, they have a website where you can pick your place depending on your budget. We booked one right by the start of the trails last time, was decent.
Luke__
Member for: 6 years 11 months

Postby Trail on Fri 12/Nov/10 9:26pm

I think Helenas parents have a place that they rent, is pretty close to town/trails.

Are you around for a couple of weeks after the world champs? If so we can try and hook up a mission somewhere. :thumbsup:

Have not done Cass Lagoon yet this season :sly:
Trail
"Concentrating on technique"
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Postby Sickman on Fri 12/Nov/10 9:40pm

Yep keen for a mish this Sunday. Will not want to do too much scary tech stuff till after the Worlds next weekend, do not want to injure myself before the main event. But after that I am biking and hiking for 2 weeks and keen for anything. Fly out Dec 5th. Cass Lagoon sounds good. Having brakes and a rear shock with air for that ride would be good unlike last time. Up for the Wednesday night ride as next week.

Might have to pay a visit to your house early next week to use your workshop to get my NRS1 operating as a very good second bike that Perth friends can use. I am bringing the Reign with me on this visit. Back again at Xmas for a shorter visit and family xmas.

Tim
Sickman
Member for: 8 years 10 months

Classifieds | Sifting - Latest Posts