Re: Ha! Abortion Laws Responsible For Vic Fires!!!

Postby shmoodiver on Thu 12/Feb/09 5:00pm

wachtourak wrote:

Also, anyone in a gang or affiliated with one should be killed.

:withstupid:
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 12 years 7 months

Postby Wobbler on Thu 12/Feb/09 5:28pm

nzmatto wrote:Hey man, don't hassle me too much, I'm from the Hutt Valley, I may have to get the Bro's onto ya!!!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4844844a11.html

What the heck is this world coming to, when people come along and kick you out of your home in order to ransack it!!! Shite.....I am glad that I am planning on moving somewhere quieter.

Hay fuck up cunzor, dont tar everyone from the hutt valley with your nutbag bullshit
Wobbler
User avatarMedal
Member for: 14 years 4 months

Postby nzmatto on Thu 12/Feb/09 7:27pm

Wobbler wrote:
nzmatto wrote:Hey man, don't hassle me too much, I'm from the Hutt Valley, I may have to get the Bro's onto ya!!!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4844844a11.html

What the heck is this world coming to, when people come along and kick you out of your home in order to ransack it!!! Shite.....I am glad that I am planning on moving somewhere quieter.

Hay fuck up cunzor, dont tar everyone from the hutt valley with your nutbag bullshit

lolz....dude.....this cunzor tars everyone with the same brush....guilty by association. Mob rule I say!!!!! lynch Lynch Lynch, Lynch....where's the mob............seriously though I am from the Hutt Valley too, been here for almost 20 years, oh bugger I am feeling old, it is OVER 20 years, but seriously I am also looking at moving on to somewhere quieter, but not because of the news story. We live on a fairly busy / noisy road, and want to get lifestyle property, so we are Kapiti bound at the end of the year.
nzmatto
"Cycling changed my life."
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Postby Kazmeistyr on Thu 12/Feb/09 10:51pm

Bah. Get over yourselves. The Hutt Valley is shit. Always has been, always will. It's like those folk that say Porirua east is a nicer community than it used to be. Well it ain't. Sorry. It's a shit hole. Full fo scumbags. You can't build a bunch of state houses in one spot and not expect trouble. They should remove them and spread them throughout the community. I would like to see a stack moved into Mt Vic and Oriental Bay to piss off the knobs.

Better yet, move all of the churches and other religous meeting places to Cannon's Creek, and let them see how long they last believing in Jeebus.
Kazmeistyr
"has the power of Greyskull"
Member for: 16 years 6 months

Postby nzmatto on Fri 13/Feb/09 7:13am

Oooohhhhhh inciting an argument on the internet about how bad the Hutt Valley is to live in. That's right up there with the things I should not respond to. but did....DOH! Must be the inner bogan that can't resist a fight.....now get out of your account so I can ransak it.

Hutt Valley is not that badder a place to live. Having moved there from Remuera it was a bit of a culture shock, but I'd choose the Hutt Valley over anywhere in Auckland now days.
nzmatto

Postby shmoodiver on Fri 13/Feb/09 7:19am

flaxton?

and now you're dissing auckland?
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Postby nzmatto on Fri 13/Feb/09 7:24am

Aucklands easy to diss. I spent long enough living there, and I am so old that when I was a kid living in Pakuranga (before moving to Remuera) we used to have to drive through farm land to get to Dad's work in East Tamaki!

They say hat good things do come out of Auckland. And they generally stay out. :D
nzmatto

Postby shmoodiver on Fri 13/Feb/09 7:28am

but you lived in shit areas of auckland, that would be like saying welly sux balls because you lived in the hut.
shmoodiver

Postby Wobbler on Fri 13/Feb/09 7:39am

Kazmeistyr wrote:Bah. Get over yourselves. The Hutt Valley is shit. Always has been, always will. It's like those folk that say Porirua east is a nicer community than it used to be. Well it ain't. Sorry. It's a shit hole. Full fo scumbags. You can't build a bunch of state houses in one spot and not expect trouble. They should remove them and spread them throughout the community. I would like to see a stack moved into Mt Vic and Oriental Bay to piss off the knobs.

Better yet, move all of the churches and other religous meeting places to Cannon's Creek, and let them see how long they last believing in Jeebus.

While it certainly is a shithole (thank fuck I moved to the mainland) I resented the implication that the reason for his stupidity (jesus love) was a result of being from the hutt valley.
Wobbler
User avatarMedal
Member for: 14 years 4 months

Postby nzmatto on Fri 13/Feb/09 8:07am

Wobbler wrote:
Kazmeistyr wrote:Bah. Get over yourselves. The Hutt Valley is shit. Always has been, always will. It's like those folk that say Porirua east is a nicer community than it used to be. Well it ain't. Sorry. It's a shit hole. Full fo scumbags. You can't build a bunch of state houses in one spot and not expect trouble. They should remove them and spread them throughout the community. I would like to see a stack moved into Mt Vic and Oriental Bay to piss off the knobs.

While it certainly is a shithole (thank fuck I moved to the mainland) I resented the implication that the reason for his stupidity (jesus love) was a result of being from the hutt valley.

he he he I'm lovin this. Aaahhhhh....yess....fuel to the fire....here I am dissing Auckland, whist others diss me.....and where did the 'Jesus Love' come from......yes, of course.....Auckland!!!! So if we're dissing the 'Jesus Love' we have Auckland to blame.
nzmatto

Postby shmoodiver on Fri 13/Feb/09 9:10am

nzmatto wrote:
Wobbler wrote:

he he he I'm lovin this. Aaahhhhh....yess....fuel to the fire....here I am dissing Auckland, whist others diss me.....and where did the 'Jesus Love' come from......yes, of course.....Auckland!!!! So if we're dissing the 'Jesus Love' we have Auckland to blame.

why?
shmoodiver

Postby nzmatto on Fri 13/Feb/09 10:34am

Why not.

it is kind of like one of these things....

Whats the difference between a duck ?
One of it's legs are both the same!
nzmatto

Postby shmoodiver on Fri 13/Feb/09 10:50am

backpedal backpedal backpedal
shmoodiver

Australia | Regions | Sifting | Victoria - Latest Posts