3ccd Digital Video Camera "needed"

Postby FatToy on Wed 25/Feb/04 6:27pm

Hey

Well, looks like I'm going to be getting my money back for the camera with the spots (well most of it anyway), so need another camera ASAP - still not got enough money to get a new one, so looking for any 3CCD Mini DV camera in excellent working condition - I know this is a long shot but someoe might know of somebody with one for sale or a skater friend that needs some money (the VX1000 - which I really want are used by lots of skaters!?!)....

Anyway need something urgent, so anyone got something for me?

Cheers
Barry
FatToy
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Re: 3ccd Digital Video Camera "needed"

Postby psychavoc on Thu 26/Feb/04 12:52am

FatToy wrote:Well, looks like I'm going to be getting my money back for the camera with the spots (well most of it anyway)

Wow, thats great dude! what happened there? did the seller decide it was fair to give you some moolah back?

I'd like help you out with your actual enquiry, but since i quit the electronicy selling business, my hookups are nowhere near as extensive as they used to be :blush:
psychavoc
"www.celiaridesbikes.com"
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby FatToy on Thu 26/Feb/04 7:48am

Well - am gong to chch in a couple of weeks and he is going to have a look at the camera and if it is in the same condition as he sold it to me, i.e. no scratches or bits missing etc, he will give me my money back minus 20%. But he better cos I just bought a brand new Sony DCR VX2100, so need his money plus probably need to sell "all" my bike stuff, but am willing to do that for the film.......
FatToy
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Sifting - Latest Posts