Re: 2018 Uci Dh Season

Postby Conners on Sun 9th Sep 9:31am

So sky’s “live” coverage is a day late. Glad I didn’t stay up to watch it last night, would’ve been treated to the XC - which was also billed as live, but a day late.

Social media/vorb blackout for me for another day then...
Or see if my work VPN tricks it... :sneaky:
Conners
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Postby Astoria Paranoia on Sun 9th Sep 9:51am

Yes, Sky has bought the sole rights to Worlds so you cannot watch it on Red Bull here.
Haven't tried myself but a VPN should work.
Astoria Paranoia
User avatarMedal
Member for: 16 years 1 month

Postby Conners on Sun 9th Sep 11:06am

VPN working.
Seems my timing is way off, and the DH isn’t until tonight?
In that case my rant above is way off!
Conners
"Seeing Double"

Postby ShortStuff on Sun 9th Sep 7:48pm

Well this is bullshit. Conners, care to share a good/working VPN? Any free options?
ShortStuff
Member for: 12 years 6 months

Postby Conners on Sun 9th Sep 8:45pm

ShortStuff wrote:Well this is bullshit. Conners, care to share a good/working VPN? Any free options?

I have no skills in the VPN area sorry, I just happened to try our company one and it worked (no idea what it is/how it works etc)

It is a bit pants, I would love to know what viewership sky will really get compared to the numbers who normally watch on Red Bull. Also no Rob Warner on the sky feed :(

One option could be to sweet talk someone with a sky subscription for access to their Sky Go account :sneaky:
Conners
"Seeing Double"

Postby ShortStuff on Sun 9th Sep 10:26pm

Conners wrote:
ShortStuff wrote:Well this is bullshit. Conners, care to share a good/working VPN? Any free options?

I have no skills in the VPN area sorry, I just happened to try our company one and it worked (no idea what it is/how it works etc)

It is a bit pants, I would love to know what viewership sky will really get compared to the numbers who normally watch on Red Bull. Also no Rob Warner on the sky feed :(

One option could be to sweet talk someone with a sky subscription for access to their Sky Go account :sneaky:

All good I've managed to get one going though some work equipment in Australia :D
Surely the sky numbers will be pretty miserable, especially on such a late event.
ShortStuff
Member for: 12 years 6 months

Cycling | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts