2009 Wcni Track Champs Results

Postby Speedanator on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:28pm

WCNI Centre Track Champs were held on 25 Jan 09.

Results http://wcni.org.nz/article_display.php?article=394

Scratch & Points Races on 15 Feb 2008.
Speedanator
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Re: 2009 Wcni Track Champs Results

Postby disoriented on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:57pm

Can the results be in a nicer format next time please? Some of them are really hard to make out. From what I can make out there seemed to be some pretty decent times out there.
disoriented
Member for: 10 years 5 months

Postby musket on Sun 1/Feb/09 9:00pm

disoriented wrote:Can the results be in a nicer format next time please? Some of them are really hard to make out. From what I can make out there seemed to be some pretty decent times out there.

Bloody hell Hayden - they're pretty clear! How about a thanks to the organisers?
musket
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby disoriented on Sun 1/Feb/09 9:26pm

Just skim reading through them and in some pages ended up reading "no name, club vs no name, club" in the middle off results colum a tad bit confusing. a couple off extra line breaks would solve it.

Yeah but other than that there well done.
disoriented
Member for: 10 years 5 months

Postby Speedanator on Mon 2/Feb/09 6:34am

disoriented wrote:Can the results be in a nicer format next time please? Some of them are really hard to make out.

Hey, I'm just a rider and thought I'd be nice and put a link to the results.

disoriented wrote: From what I can make out there seemed to be some pretty decent times out there.

It was a windy day and who would want to be going fast 5 weeks out from the track nats.
Speedanator
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Postby Fergie on Mon 2/Feb/09 12:39pm

Megan was pretty happy with her flying 200m and has a bit of work to do on her 500m TT. But yeah who wants to by flying now with Nats still 4 weeks away?
Fergie
"Fat, opinionated and can't ride a bike to save himself. Sounds overqualified to be a coach."
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Cycling | Track Cycling - Latest Posts