Postby musket on Fri 13/Jun/08 12:05am

Quiet!!!
musket
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 5 months

Postby istepinyards on Fri 13/Jun/08 12:07am

musket wrote: Rum, Cuban. Dark.

Standards, you may have one small piece of ice if you must. No other mixer.
OK when the tour starts we will post another thread with running tallies :thumbsup: :throwsdownkiwiflagandstompsmudonit:
istepinyards
User avatar
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby Oli on Fri 13/Jun/08 12:09am

Good night, roadwhores! :)

:runsofftotoilettowipebottywithaussieflag:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 7 months

Postby musket on Fri 13/Jun/08 12:09am

:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:

Night whores!
musket
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 5 months

Postby istepinyards on Fri 13/Jun/08 12:11am

XCrazy wrote: Hope I don't burst anyones bubble but I was under the impression Robbie had to find his own way in the sprints as the rest of the team was devoted to Cadel. I'm sure that has been in a couple of interviews somewhere
Yep I knew that but am quietly confident considering that Robbie was a BMX bandit in his childhood and his bike handling skills are second to none.
istepinyards
User avatar
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby XCrazy on Fri 13/Jun/08 12:13am

istepinyards wrote:
XCrazy wrote: Hope I don't burst anyones bubble but I was under the impression Robbie had to find his own way in the sprints as the rest of the team was devoted to Cadel. I'm sure that has been in a couple of interviews somewhere
Yep I knew that but am quietly confident considering that Robbie was a BMX bandit in his childhood and his bike handling skills are second to none.

Fair call and he has this impressive habit of appearing from absolutely nowhere for the win like the 1st stage of last years tour :crazy:
XCrazy
User avatar
"WWJD...... What Would Jens Do?"
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby istepinyards on Fri 13/Jun/08 12:15am

Oli wrote::runsofftotoilettowipebottywithaussieflag:
Why do you have an aussie flag at home in the first place OLI. Secret fantasies or sumfin :satan:
istepinyards
User avatar
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby istepinyards on Fri 13/Jun/08 12:17am

XCrazy wrote:
istepinyards wrote:
XCrazy wrote: Hope I don't burst anyones bubble but I was under the impression Robbie had to find his own way in the sprints as the rest of the team was devoted to Cadel. I'm sure that has been in a couple of interviews somewhere
Yep I knew that but am quietly confident considering that Robbie was a BMX bandit in his childhood and his bike handling skills are second to none.

Fair call and he has this impressive habit of appearing from absolutely nowhere for the win like the 1st stage of last years tour :crazy:
Australian Champion at BMX before he grew hair around his Amsterdam.
istepinyards
User avatar
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby XCrazy on Fri 13/Jun/08 12:23am

I'm sorry, even I am going to have to leave you for the night. Finally finished my last minute exam cramming :crazy:
XCrazy
User avatar
"WWJD...... What Would Jens Do?"
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby dhroadie on Fri 13/Jun/08 3:06pm

New issue of Cycle Sport is all about the Tour previews. Comprehensive with individual and team profiles, stage information and lots of pretty pictures. Get amongst it sports fans.
dhroadie
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 5 months

Postby Kipper on Fri 13/Jun/08 6:24pm

And cool that it's now air freighted, we don't get the TdF preview issue in August.
Kipper
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 6 months

Postby Al_Bushman on Fri 13/Jun/08 8:08pm

istepinyards wrote:
Al_Bushman wrote: Ahhhh . The annual vorbi anticipation B4 the mighty TDF. :love: Let the annual ritual begin!!! Followed closely by the annual rubbishing of the TDF afterwards and those swearing they'll never watch it again, only to turn up year after year for more :D
I have read this post 5 times now Al.
What is your point exactly? :sly:


Weeeelllll...... Every year we all really look forward to it and discuss the living shit out of it beforehand, and every year it gets ripped to bits by some doping scandal where vorbi conclude that they're over the TDF once and for all and swear they'll never watch it ever again. :p

Personally I don't really care what happens. It's intriguing PEDS or no PEDS!

I wonder if the bookies are taking bets on who will be the first person to get busted during the tour :D
Al_Bushman
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 9 months

Postby Joel on Fri 13/Jun/08 8:15pm

TAB odds on first vorber to declare they are not watching next year! :)

although it does attract the fringe element (ie mtber's) whom seem to invade the road forum at TdF time, so hard one to predict.

but i will put a stake in the ground and say it will be robbie. again
Joel
User avatar
"Style over speed"
Member for: 17 years 0 months

Postby istepinyards on Fri 13/Jun/08 8:16pm

Al_Bushman wrote:
istepinyards wrote:
Al_Bushman wrote: Ahhhh . The annual vorbi anticipation B4 the mighty TDF. :love: Let the annual ritual begin!!! Followed closely by the annual rubbishing of the TDF afterwards and those swearing they'll never watch it again, only to turn up year after year for more :D
I have read this post 5 times now Al.
What is your point exactly? :sly:


Weeeelllll...... Every year we all really look forward to it and discuss the living shit out of it beforehand, and every year it gets ripped to bits by some doping scandal where vorbi conclude that they're over the TDF once and for all and swear they'll never watch it ever again. :p

Personally I don't really care what happens. It's intriguing PEDS or no PEDS!

I wonder if the bookies are taking bets on who will be the first person to get busted during the tour :D
Sorry still got nothing :paranoid:
istepinyards
User avatar
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby Al_Bushman on Fri 13/Jun/08 8:20pm

istepinyards wrote:
Al_Bushman wrote:
istepinyards wrote:
Al_Bushman wrote: Ahhhh . The annual vorbi anticipation B4 the mighty TDF. :love: Let the annual ritual begin!!! Followed closely by the annual rubbishing of the TDF afterwards and those swearing they'll never watch it again, only to turn up year after year for more :D
I have read this post 5 times now Al.
What is your point exactly? :sly:


Weeeelllll...... Every year we all really look forward to it and discuss the living shit out of it beforehand, and every year it gets ripped to bits by some doping scandal where vorbi conclude that they're over the TDF once and for all and swear they'll never watch it ever again. :p

Personally I don't really care what happens. It's intriguing PEDS or no PEDS!

I wonder if the bookies are taking bets on who will be the first person to get busted during the tour :D
Sorry still got nothing :paranoid:


Go play with your bent Bianchi!

I'm gonna dig up an old thread and "out" those that said they weren't interested in the TDF last time. They will be banned from this thread!

I hope it's not me :paranoid:
Al_Bushman
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 9 months

Cycling | Road Cycling - Latest Posts

Who is online

52 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 51 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles

cron