Postby Gordio on Thu 19/Jun/08 11:24am

I can't ride the tour this year or I would've picked me, (Benchmark got a wildcard but we turned it down to focus on the Benchmark Tour)...so my final prediction is Frank Schleck 1st, Evans 2nd, Cunego 3rd
Gordio
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Postby istepinyards on Thu 19/Jun/08 12:00pm

Gordio wrote: I can't ride the tour this year or I would've picked me, (Benchmark got a wildcard but we turned it down to focus on the Benchmark Tour)...so my final prediction is Frank Schleck 1st, Evans 2nd, Cunego 3rd
How would you even finish Gordio. You would be stopping every 100m changing demolished rear wheels because of the enormous power you generate. Maybe a 300 spoked wheel would be strong enough, but rigorous testing needs to be done and there is not enough time to do it. Next year maybe a Benchmark/Bike HQ/Coupland's Pies team should be Pro Continental by then with Fergie as DS chowing down the pies in the team car. :thumbsup:
istepinyards
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 12 years 6 months

Postby Gordio on Thu 19/Jun/08 12:16pm

I normally have to ride one of those old Aluminium Mavic disk wheels...we would need a mobile bakery to keep up with Fergs pie consumption
Gordio

Postby dhroadie on Thu 19/Jun/08 12:20pm

nostromo wrote:
Vagabondo wrote: And now from our dear friends at cyclingnews: "We are still waiting for the payments from last year's Tour," noted President of the Association of Professional Cyclists (CPA), Cédric Vasseur."

:angry: Geez man, me thinks that half the time the ASO is bringing the sport into disrepute...

I wonder if they can even get the unrestrained fat Labrador situation under control this year? Man all it would take is a man chucking sausies into the tree's AWAY from the race.

Tugboat, during last year's Tour wrote:Another rider's Tour ruined by a French lab

Quote of the Year
dhroadie
Member for: 12 years 11 months

Postby istepinyards on Thu 19/Jun/08 12:27pm

Gordio wrote: I normally have to ride one of those old Aluminium Mavic disk wheels...we would need a mobile bakery to keep up with Fergs pie consumption
Extra Team Bus as bakery :thumbsup: Is the rumour true that mavic are testing a Hulk Hogan strengthened powertap just for you? The underground photo's are on cyclingnews but they were not sure if it was going to be a production item or just a one off thing for you :hmmm:
istepinyards

Postby Slim on Thu 19/Jun/08 12:29pm

istepinyards wrote:
Gordio wrote: I can't ride the tour this year or I would've picked me, (Benchmark got a wildcard but we turned it down to focus on the Benchmark Tour)...so my final prediction is Frank Schleck 1st, Evans 2nd, Cunego 3rd
How would you even finish Gordio. You would be stopping every 100m changing demolished rear wheels because of the enormous power you generate. Maybe a 300 spoked wheel would be strong enough, but rigorous testing needs to be done and there is not enough time to do it. Next year maybe a Benchmark/Bike HQ/Coupland's Pies team should be Pro Continental by then with Fergie as DS chowing down the pies in the team car. :thumbsup:

You'd just be there smashing the groupies :lol:
Slim
Member for: 16 years 0 months

Postby istepinyards on Thu 19/Jun/08 12:36pm

Slim wrote:
istepinyards wrote:

You'd just be there smashing the groupies :lol:
I cant help genetics Slim.
istepinyards

Postby Gordio on Thu 19/Jun/08 12:44pm

Hulkamania rocks....
Gordio

Postby istepinyards on Thu 19/Jun/08 12:48pm

Gordio wrote: Hulkamania rocks....
:lol: You have now gone Platinum
istepinyards

Postby Tugboat on Thu 19/Jun/08 2:20pm

You need to grow the Hulk moustache!
Tugboat
"Bringing back the biff"
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Postby Joel on Thu 19/Jun/08 2:26pm

Tugboat wrote:

and a mullet
Joel
"Style over speed"
Member for: 17 years 5 months

Postby Gordio on Thu 19/Jun/08 2:32pm

Alright...I'm starting the moustache today, I'm moving back to Auckland mid July so I'll post a picture before then.
Gordio

Postby banga on Thu 19/Jun/08 2:33pm

Joel wrote:
Tugboat wrote:

and a mullet

+ stupid wife and retarded children?
banga
Member for: 16 years 3 months

Postby Gordio on Thu 19/Jun/08 2:34pm